Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • I've had my fingerprints and DNA sample taken. Should I be worried ?
  • aracer
    Free Member

This “If you don’t have anything to hide, why does that matter?” gets wheeled out every time something controlling is attempted to to be imposed on us all…

Ah – but I was the one using that phrase, to argue the opposite point. It was in response to somebody suggesting them not giving a sample makes them look suspicious – well in that case there is no initial evidence against them, so it makes sense not to provide something which might spuriously be used as evidence in some future case.

hora
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham from your previous thread on this subject (I don’t want to start a witch hunt or accusations etc) however you are behaving quite odd over this murder.

Why?

scuzz
    Free Member

>>Black boxes in cars to check speed or whatever

>Personally, I’m all in favour of cars being speed limited to that set for the road they’re travelling on.

>being prevented from breaking the law is hardly a civil liberties infringement, is it?

Privacy is considered a civil liberty.
    And anyway, holding someone captive prevents them from breaking the law – is this an infringement of civil liberty?

wwaswas

hora from Graham’s first post;

they asked permission to take my fingerprints and DNA sample, so I agreed.

?

hora
    Free Member

Skillfully edited my post just before 15mins were up 8)

wwaswas

I should have waited 🙂

duckman

So midlandtrailquest, you were in the area at the time of the murder, alone…was it dark?

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘I've had my fingerprints and DNA sample taken. Should I be worried ?’ is closed to new replies.