Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I've got Pleurisy…
  • warton
    Free Member

and it isn’t very nice…

derek_starship
    Free Member

Get well soon man. How’re your sats? Rest up.

cynic-al
    Free Member

pics.

samuri
    Free Member

How did you get that?

druidh
    Free Member

Should’ve worn yer wellies

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7quobEQNs[/video]

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Best wished warton – its horrible, I know. Take it very easy and make sure you are properly recovered. It will take a few weeks.

warton
    Free Member

my sats? don’t know what that is…

i was ill last week, seems to have grown into pleurisy. its just really, really uncomfortable. I’m taking Nurufen at the moment, but when I go to bed i’m going to get dosed up on codeine…

warton
    Free Member

It will take a few weeks.

the doctor at hospital said it should go in a few days, is that bollocks?

saracendan

Been there done that – and it’s not nice! Keep on the antibiotic’s for the full course (not till you just feel better) and take it easy. I can recommend not trying a 6 hour ride round the peaks a week after “recovery”. Be careful though,not taking it seriously can lead to some serious long term affects. Keep smiling!

warton
    Free Member

antibiotics? the doctor just told me to keep on taking Nurufen…didn’t prescribe anything else

EDIT: just done a bit of digging, theres a bacterial version,and a viral one, I have the viral one which doesn’t require antibiotics…

saracendan

That’s because it’s a well known fact you have to be nigh on dead to get antibiotics from the doctor’s nowadays! Mine started off as a “minor” chest infection – no need for antibiotics. Then I started to struggle to breathe because of the pain and passed out at work – bingo,antibiotic time!

saracendan

Or see above (misinformed rant over!)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I've got Pleurisy…’ is closed to new replies.