Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I've got an itch…..
  • wors

i ride a blue pig, i really like it. But i keep looking at fs bikes. Should i scratch??

Rorschach
    Free Member

Wipe properly….

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not needed for Rivvy but a good skills compensator so in your case you probably should 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

My mate has a blue pig, and has just bought a Mega, loves it.

wors

Not needed for Rivvy but a good skills compensator so in your case you probably should

You have no room to talk, i’ve seen your riding!

ton

no, cos you will scratch back to a hardtail in 6 months.
    full sus are ok for downhill……….end of.

binners

The main difference between a hardtail and a full suss in my experience is that now you get to stack your bike at much higher speeds

Get one. They’re ace*! 😀

* until your new found high-speed confidence lands you in A&E

instanthit
    Free Member

I have been riding a Cotic Soul for last year, after several other hardtails, but have just bought a Specialized Camber Expert which has definitely improved my riding on technical stuff. When i’ve gone back to the Soul i’ve found i’ve increased my confidence fromn the full suss enabling me to ride bigger stuff.
    You can never have too many bikes anyway?

nbt

I sold my piggie, just running FS and SS now (plus tandem and CX). Too many bikes, not enough time to ride

Junkyard
    Free Member

i’ve seen your riding!

😳 At least I was riding before the great stack and subsequent patch up – very grateful still for you sitting me down and sorting me out. I thin in my dazed state

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I've got an itch…..’ is closed to new replies.