Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I've got a P7, should I sell it for a new Blue PIg?
  • dexterbexley
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2010 P7 frame which I bought for its versatility and because I loved my old P7. I got a 19″ as I wanted a bike I could chuck about but could use for the commute too.

I’ve been riding it for 6 months (well, its been sitting in my shed for 5 months) and I’m thinking of swapping it for 20″ 2011 Blue Pig because the P7 is a wee bit small/steep and the Pig’s slacker head angle and longer top tube look good on paper. I’ve got the P7 set up as a singlespeed and I’d do the same if I got a pig.

Has anyone ridden a recent P7 AND a Blue Pig – any comments about similarities and differences in the ride? Am i wasting my time over small differences?

andy_hamgreen

well – I had a 21″ P7 which I think was too big for me and seemed a bit like a gate sometimes and I went to 19″ Rock Lobster which was much more chuckableaboutable and seemed to be loads of fun…. but it got nicked
    then I went for the Blue Pig at 18″ – which I’ve had for a couple of months….I wonder whether a 19″ P7 would be what I really needed or maybe the grass is just always greener….?
    I think the P7 appeared to be more forgiving of my poor style but I guess it’s just a function of the angles….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I've got a P7, should I sell it for a new Blue PIg?’ is closed to new replies.