Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • I've decided, this year I'm not going to be a 'lurker'
  • fadda

I can join in with this one – “I’m fadda and I’m a pedant”!

GrahamS

🙄

Welcome Cabri, lurking is not a sin, but like most voyeurism it’s much more fun when you join in.

(

elaineanne
    Free Member

“yeah ” “Much more fun when you join in, but you’re still going to get ‘slated’ whatever you say…’ahhaahhahh’
    hAv i puT EnufF ‘comers’ in HERE AnD CAPITAL LeTtERS,Speech MaRks etc etc etc et etc….. gEEZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :mrgreen: 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

)

*sighs*

elliptic
    Free Member

*wanders into thread*

What … about ellipsis … dislike?

Sorry, for a minute there I thought you were talking about me.

*wanders back out of thread*

molgrips
    Free Member

As for opinions on religion, politics or even suspension design, I will leave that to those who know what they’re talking about

So that’s no-one then 🙂

((((((( ))))))

thepurist

[

theyEye
    Free Member

…])

ourkidsam
    Free Member

…………………………………………………… 8)

btbb
    Free Member

I have nothing to add so lurk, although I thought about adding this (_|_) and did 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What has ‘having nothing to add’ got to do with not posting? 😕

cranberry
    Free Member

Congratulations on your delurkification.

Forums can be a bit strange in that you sometimes seem to be walking into a club where everyone knows each other, but the fact is that you will have knowledge, experience and views that other people on here don’t have – your contribution to threads will help other people as other people will help you.

A top tip for posting on forums – install Firefox and the English-Gb dictionary. It spell checks your posts for you highlighting any words it does not recognise:- et violin, no mare bed spooling.

Onzadog
    Free Member

(.)(.)

juan
    Free Member

Bonjour 😀

Hugs to TSY too 😀

rOcKeTdOg

*waves at the non lurker*

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’m working on my lurking skills, but I’m not particularly good at it.

thepurist

MrNutt – suggest you go see UK Lurk Skills for some coaching.

juan
    Free Member

MrNutt – suggest you go see UK Lurk Skills for some coaching.

I am not the lurker you’re looking for.

rOcKeTdOg

do lurkers eat toast when they lurk?

with lurkpack butter on it?

_tom_
    Free Member

Leave whilst you can 😆 Forums (even miserable ones like this) are addictive places.

iDave
    Free Member

Congrats on your transition from lurker to shirker

Enjoy your time in captivity

aracer
    Free Member

{

Cabri
    Free Member

Before continuing with my post, I have a delayed hug to give to TSY 😳 and my favourite colour is blue. And to any others wanting one too, ex lurker now hugger, didn’t take long 😉 (yes I know you shouldn’t start a sentence with And, but I just did it…hope I won’t be thrown off the forum!!!

Also, encouragements from the ladies too, cheers Elaine Anne, it’s funny really cos I can talk the hind legs off a donkey when face to face, but have never bothered to express myself 😯 on the forum. I was like a kid wondering if I’d have any replies, and it’s now on 2 pages, I feel like a pro now.

It’s amazing how a post can digress though, and it does feel a bit addictive this forum lark. From lurker to hugger and now addict, that’s a bit too much in 24hrs.

I think it’s a bit too early to give out opinions on certain characters on here, give me a few days, perhaps after being slated a few times, I may have a different outlook. 😉

Even a petit bonjour from ‘down the road’ well it’s a very long road to Nice.

Bye for now.

kaesae
    Free Member

Good for you! I hope you have a lot of fun and don’t take it too seriously. After all nothing on here is real and only the good peoples opinions have any value 😀

befire I forget the rest of the lurkers should come and join in as well, that way we will have a much more balanced perspective on things.

Farewell!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cabri – really, you now need to get your first thread closed… maybe you should start talking about others…

elaineanne
    Free Member

nothing on here is real ???? hhahahah 😉 wot are we ‘Androids’ from outa space…. i feel like one of those martians now off the old ‘smash’ advert…for mash get smash…… 😉

Bunnyhop

Are you aware of aeroplanes on conveyor belts, spitting in peoples shoes and the awesomeness of some (long gone) posters?

All life is here, welcome.

nicko74

Helloo!
    Just, as bunnyhop might attest, don’t post a picture of yourself up on your first thread, unless you’re prepared for some, ah, banter about it.
    Poor girl took it all in very good humour, and it was certainly memorable though!
    😉

trout
    Free Member

Waves at Cabri Hi

Cant think of anything witty to say so back to lurking

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘I've decided, this year I'm not going to be a 'lurker'’ is closed to new replies.