Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I've created a monster….
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

….but it rides soo good, meet "Frankenbike" as my other half calls it

always wanted to try 69er so i threw it on to my old singlespeed, took it and on its maiden ride today, (a 25 mile club loop) mixing bits of woody singletrack with bridleways around field edges and i have to say it may look fugly but boy oh boy it goes like stink only limited by the ability of its operator, and i ended the day with a massive grin.

Now where can i get it sprayed green and get some "Frankenbike" stickers made?

mcobie
    Free Member

Fugly indeed 😈

funkyhooda
    Free Member

i can help with frankenbike stickers 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Mcobie me old mate, if you'd been out today you could of admired it in the flesh, was a good one 22 of us in total, but me and Shane could not convince them to go back to where we had tea and cake yesterday

allthepies
    Free Member

<barfs>

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

[heave]

Not that bad really

myheadsashed

should've gone to specsavers 😯

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Thanks all for your kind words, it made me smile today, feel free to come on down and give it a go

_tom_
    Free Member

It would look marginally ok if it had normal handlebars and a more up to date paintjob/decal set!

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Now see, I'd rather walk. 😀

RepacK
    Free Member

Im blinded…aaagghhh….

No seriously mate I have something under the stairs that Im too afraid to let see the light of day.. 😈

mcobie
    Free Member

RJ; I was going to come out, but the legs were a little heavy after yesterday and bed felt too warm and cozy 😀

That Tea stop is very good, I think it may very well become a regular stop; I'll see if I can work out a couple other loops to it.

I will make more of an effort to get out next Sunday (our esteemed leader gave me abuse for not being out) and have a look at Frankenbike – has Pat Mustard seen it yet ❓

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Yep Pat Mustard popped in on the way back from yours earlier, he has ridden and liked it, only not too look at…..

Really El Presidente gave you grief for not coming out, i wonder who could of told him you said that you weren't coming out today as it was going to rain?? When i find out who, i'll write a strongly worded letter

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I've created a monster….’ is closed to new replies.