Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ITunes help
  • brickwizard
    Free Member

My iTunes has my brother in laws library from his old iPod on our computer. I can’t delete them, I even deleted and reinstalled iTunes but the songs are still there. Now my son has a kindle fire hd and when we set it up the songs appeared on the kindle too.
    Very annoying, anybody offer any help on this?
    I can’t get in touch with brother in law and as far as I know the iPod is lost.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

ditch Itunes and use Copy Trans instead.

DezB
    Free Member

The iTunes database is still in your profile even if you reinstall.
    Search C: drive for ‘iTunes’ and delete all folders before reinstalling (presuming you don’t have any music in the iTunes library that you do want to keep).

The iTunes library databsae is actually called “iTunes Library” so you can delete any files with that in the name.

Alternatively, select everything in iTunes and hit delete.

brickwizard
    Free Member

Tried deleting everything ITunes in the C drive deleted and reinstalled iTunes and hey ho the song lists are still on.
    Total pain in the A.

mossimus
    Free Member

In ITunes go to Preferences->Advanced, this will show you the path of the iTunes media folder. delete this folder

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ve never had this problem, you can delete songs/albums from within iTunes. As above if you want to delete the whole library you can do so via the file system.

brickwizard
    Free Member

Yes managed it now with all your help.
    Thanks guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ITunes help’ is closed to new replies.