Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • itunes cutting songs short…vlc quicktime play the file fine..anyone?!
  • scotia
    Free Member

As title says, i have an album in itunes that i played the other day and i cannot for the life of me get past 1.50 on several songs. Happens on ipod, and in itunes but when played in vlc or quicktime or anything else its fine..

any suggestions?

retro83
    Free Member

format/lineage of the files?

Jamie
    Free Member

How long is the actual song? How much is being chopped off? Do you have crossfade set in iTunes? If so how long duration? Are the files VBR encoded?

i.e more info please.

scotia
    Free Member

the song is 4.15 and it stops at 1.50..the others are also being affected but as far as im aware its just this one for now..

there is no crossfade set, there is no end time set, it didnt happen before, just started suddenly..

are the files vbr encoded, whats that?! the album is in rainbows by radiohead and was downloaded from them as it was at the time the only way to buy it…

Jamie
    Free Member

there is no end time set,

Weird, as i was going to suggest ctrl+i the track when selected in iTunes and check the stop time box was not ticked.

scotia
    Free Member

yup, weird as you say..

i am at a loss really as its never happend before. v weird to just start like that?

gustard_cannet
    Free Member

I know it's a bit long winded but how about burning the said album onto a CD then ripping it back into iTunes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘itunes cutting songs short…vlc quicktime play the file fine..anyone?!’ is closed to new replies.