• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • iTunes 11
  • deviant
    Free Member

Made the mistake of accepting the upgrade to version 11 at the weekend and now cant get some of my music from my library and onto the ipod.

Bit of background:

iPod classic stopped working, did the factory restore thingy and it seemed to be fine, charged it up and left it on the table as i didnt have time to sync my music back onto it.

Few days later i have some spare time so go into iTunes, asks if i want to download the new version, click yes and the download seems to go faultlessly….plug my iPod in and ask iTunes to sync my library, everything bar a couple of recently bought tracks (purchased in iTunes) has gone across….the bought tracks are showing in my purchase list and the library but not on the iPod list and not physically on the iPod itself either….have tried dragging and dropping them like used to work on the old version but just get that stupid circle with a cross through it.

Went on some Apple forums and some people suggested deauthorising and then reauthorising the computer (done) but still no joy….any ideas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘iTunes 11’ is closed to new replies.