Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Its weeeeeeeeeeeekend where you lot riding then?
  • geoffj

I’ve got a pass for tomorrow and I’m gonna ride the local Dunkeld trails I haven’t been out on in months!

What about you then?

swisstony
    Free Member

Bolehills BMX track for me tomorrow morning

richc
    Free Member

no idea, anyone know how wet the Forest of Dean is at the moment? as I fancy going somewhere new.

solamanda
    Free Member

TWO days uplift at Caersws! Wohoo, I’m going to get soaked.

Nick

Might ride over to Nesscliff tonight

parkedtiger
    Free Member

Local lakes ride – thinking of High Rigg, Great How, Threlkeld Mine for a Sunday morning jolly; or maybe Whinlatter as I haven’t been around the north loop for a while.

oldgit
    Free Member

Local Woburn if the ground will let my wheels go round. Bloomin awfull last night.

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

Glentress tomorrow night, busy getting ready for burns night in the morning so going out for a night ride.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Doing a cyclocross race in France.

beinbhan

same as you geoffj was planning on bankfoot to ordie and back but it could be rather wet

aleigh
    Free Member

Nothing for me this weekend but I’m hoping to go to Afan in two weeks time if someone in my group is willing to look after me (hint hint if any of you are reading this 😉 )

It’ll be my first time 😳

geoffj

same as you geoffj was planning on bankfoot to ordie and back but it could be rather wet

I reckon Glen Garr will be like the Somme on top 🙁

I’m thinking about Craigvinean and the banks of the Tay.

allybee
    Free Member

Thetford race on Sunday

MrAgreeable

Off to see a friend in Yorkshire and do a bit of riding round Hebden Bridge/Calderdale.

RichC, I wouldn’t bother with FoD in the wet to be honest, the trails are very similar to Bristol, just a bit more up and down. The only surfaced trail there is very short and quite rooty. There are some good little tracks up in the woods above the downhilling area but nothing that would hold up well after a downpour.

peteimpreza

Clive Powell Enduro series, round one on Sunday. Bring on the Golf Links descent. 8)

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

Thetford winter series for me on sunday 🙂

matthew_h
    Free Member

Off up to the Lakes for the weekend. Leaving in about 90 minutes.

Staying with a mate near Workington who is sorting out routes for us. Epic tomorrow followed by some playing on Sunday.

Should be great if a little cold.

richc
    Free Member

Cheers Mr_A, off to exmoor then I reckon

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

taking a good friend to ilkley to test out his new DH wagon. Its about the only natural place near Leeds that naturally drains well. of course the smoking hot barmaid in the pub at the end is always a cheeky bonus 😉

Mike59

Swinley, I hope!

Ben_Haworth

Hebden tech. Woop!! 🙂

Pook

maybe dalby, maybe pines, maybe the moors above sheffield…

druidh
    Free Member

Dumyat, apparently

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Danbury – it’ll be like the Somme as well!

geetee1972
    Free Member

SOlomanda I’m on the uplift at Caersws next weekend. Isn’t the one this weekend also including tuition from Team CRC? Let us know how the tracks riding and what it’s like, I’ve never ridden there before.

knottie8
    Free Member

Dartmoor , so ong as I get a call/text from John later.

nukeproof
    Free Member

Got next week off, rebuilt my Inbred 853 and intend to get out as much as possible around the Surrey Hills as haven’t been out much since Christmas…still, given the amount of rain that has fallen in the last week, I’m a bit concerned the singletrack is going to be a no go 🙁

knott4me
    Free Member

got quite a few commitments other than bikes this weekend so just going for a play @ lee quarry on sunday morning.

dobo
    Free Member

i’ll probably take a local hack around farley mount area saturday.
    sunday i’ll likey take a swim with the bike somewhere if the weather is to be believed..

dogtiredandwired
    Free Member

New Forest adventure race on Sunday.

MrFC
    Free Member

Something in the Ambleside area, probably Garburn.

johnners
    Free Member

Quantocks. Only for couple of hours though, I’m heinously unfit. It’ll be moist.

solamanda
    Free Member

SOlomanda I’m on the uplift at Caersws next weekend. Isn’t the one this weekend also including tuition from Team CRC? Let us know how the tracks riding and what it’s like, I’ve never ridden there before.

Just normal uplift weekend I think. Email me after the weekend, dcsolomons AT msn.com

GJP
    Free Member

Hopefully a long road ride in the Surrey Hills tomorrow which will be the first road ride for a couple of months.

Sunday will depend on the weather – could be wet in the morning so may be just a pootle to a nearby coffee shop.

bumbly1
    Free Member

Mabie, not been for ages.

Tom

40mpg

Club ride in the New Forest, plus ride out and back, so 5 hours of swamp biking in the rain. Just like last night.

Dogtired – whereabouts is your adventure race starting/going?

forge197
    Free Member

Swinley tomorrow I think, no riding Sunday though

Andyhilton
    Free Member

hayfield

Blurboy
    Free Member

Hey Oldgit how wet was Woburn? Roller coaster was lethal last weekend, well a bit slippery anyway. We will be up there on sunday, as usual.

sheldona
    Free Member

Cotswolds tomorrow
    FOD Sunday

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Its weeeeeeeeeeeekend where you lot riding then?’ is closed to new replies.