• This topic has 46 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Its the third day of of being turned inside out- Any Docs?
  • Solo
    Free Member

Ah ! The Aztec two step.

Obviously you’ll need to run the extension lead into the bathroom, along with the TV.

jam-bo

milk on a stomach bug.

gonna pay for that later…

poah
    Free Member

are you actually showing other signs of a GI infection e.g fever, abdominal pain, nausea etc

campylobacter infection is self limiting and should go away in 3-5 days.

If you are having lots of soft/runny stools you want to drink excess fluid so you replace what you squirt out 200-300 ml after each bout of squirts should do.

Cougar

I recommend a load of sweetcorn.

Won’t make you feel any better, but you’ll do an ace impersonation of a chain gun.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

poah often self-limiting, but by no means always. I’d say about 75% of them are better by the time we ring with the results – but 25% need some clarithro.

poah
    Free Member

Stoatsbrother – Member

poah often self-limiting, but by no means always. I’d say about 75% of them are better by the time we ring with the results – but 25% need some clarithro.

I was assuming the OP is not a child, an OAP or someone with an immune deficiency disorder lol

I did also say should go away – at least he is not squirting out both ends. have had that a couple of times 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Well after a nasty night/sleeping from 6.30ish till 6.30 I ‘think’ I’ve bunged up.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Its the third day of of being turned inside out- Any Docs?’ is closed to new replies.