Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • It's the Monday night seen on eBay have u lost a pixie blue Cove Stiffee? thread
  • mAx_hEadSet

yeah I’m sure this guy may have a legitimate reason for owning 20 crap bikes he now wants to sell, as well as a bizarrly specced pixie blue Cove Stiffee .. the spec of which seems to either slightly baffle him, or his restricted command of the english language frustrates his ability to describe the bike to its full glory…..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/matchloe2012/m.html?item=160976823674&ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AGB%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Right now those who want to shoot me down in flames for jumping to a conclusion that the advert, at face value, in itself is insufficient to suggest that rather than borrow the chap in fact owns said goods .. if he does .. hurrah please begin…..

crazy-legs

The one possible legit answer for owning/selling that many bikes and of such weird and wonderful variety is that he’s picked them up at a police auction, car boot sales, S/H bike shops etc, done them up a bit and is selling them on.

On the other hand that Cove Stiffee ad just shouts “DODGY!!!”.
    There’s two different mobile numbers given, weird description/bad spelling of the parts…

xtr crank sea tpost

Always wanted one of those as an upgrade…

bikeneil
    Free Member

I wouldn’t buy anything from him after reading his feedback…

scousebri
    Free Member

I think he buys and sells bikes, Might not have the greatest of knowledge but seems legit.

mAx_hEadSet

a great custom build with a lot of time and passion gone into it and will be sad to see it go but i cant warrant keeping it anymore

would infer that the bike is something a bit more than being a sales opportunity.. .there again only if you want to believe him.

I had two Coves stolen 2 years ago I look every day on eBay for them but alas no sign but as a result i get to see a lot of Coves being put up for sale .. such adverts like this stick out like sore thumbs from those that real owners post…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘It's the Monday night seen on eBay have u lost a pixie blue Cove Stiffee? thread’ is closed to new replies.