Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • It's Sunday morning…
  • bearnecessities

..no hangover, bright sunny forecast, a dizzying 10 degrees in Leeds (allegedly), salmon & scrambled eggs for breakfast…I’m off out on the bike shortly!

Happy days 😀

boxelder

Not church?
    ……hell in a hand cart…….

Euro
    Free Member

…and i’m at work 😥

but the bike’s in the boot and i have a feeling i’ll nipping out for a few hours 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    miketually
    Free Member

I’m not going to be riding, but I am collecting a new bike.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

yep off out mid morning for a bimble looking good down here in Essex a bit of fog but burning off and I can see this strange yellowish orb in the sky but not quite sure what it is 😀

p.s as far as church he is off to our church(good old mother nature)much nicer than those stuffy old ones

clunker

Just need some dusty trails now 8)

scaled
    Free Member

Basstards :'(

Arm still in sling, however i,m very Mich looking forward to the hell of the north later 😀

Hells

Eating poached eggs on toast, made using my homeade light rye bloomer. Then off out to hammer the trails around Sherwood Forest!! 😀
    Looking forward to NOT freezing my t!ts off!!!! 😯 😀

simmy
    Free Member

Freezing here in Bolton, but the trails are dry and dusty, well the route I’m going on is.

Blue sky so it would be a crime not to go out especially as I was woken at 7am by some delivery guy wanting to drop a washer off and he had the wrong address…….

Who the ? Arranges to have a washer dropped of at 7 am on a Sunday 😯

Bregante

I’m just about to go for a run* instead as I’ve got grown up stuff to do later – apparently 😐

*in the loosest possible sense

takisawa2

Christening at 11:30, then Wife has to visit a (very) sick relative. So day efectively written off here. 🙁
    Unless I can sneak out this evening.

And I’ve a freshly built bike itching to be tested / fettled for next Saturdays trip to Nanty.

Have a good (safe) ride all. 🙂

trailmoggy
    Free Member

I’ve just had the dog out and then I’m packing up for the house move on Wednesday 🙄

passtherizla
    Free Member

Taking my boy to watch the planes and get some breakfast then, I’m going skateboarding! Outside and everything! Found some newly finished street spots. 🙂

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

No biking for me today ( had a cracking ride round Kentmere yesterday ) but I’ll be up in the lakes again walking with the family. So if you see a bloke with a bushmans hat, wife, “Kevin the teenager” and a Rhodesian ridgback dog in tow around iron keld, hodge close area say hello, it’ll be me 😀

Tom83

About to get ready for work 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

ride, then L’enfer du Nord then another ride

andycs

Out yesterday in glorious sunshine. Going to do it all again in about half an hour 😀

bearnecessities

Think I’m actually going to potter the Leeds canal to Baildon way; if anyone sees an RC200 that’s slightly too big for the rider, give us a wave 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pssssst Lads…

Come close..

Nope….closer….

Theres Blazing Sunshine, dryness like you’ve not seen since 2006 ( where I am ) and strong coffee, marmite on toast and a bike waiting to be ridden until the wheels fall off.

We need, collectively, to go out and get riding.

Like now.

Enjoys y’all, will be thinking of ya’s.
    8)

Euro
    Free Member

Oh, and MotoGP later. Perfect Sundays are back!!! (if I could swap the work bit for playing with my boys that is)

birky
    Free Member

Went skiing at Glenshee on friday and did a road ride yesterday. Its overcast and light snow today so a lazy day I think.

mtbtortoise
    Free Member

Lovely morning. Did a quick ride up to St. Leonards forest. Cold with lots of ice, but beautiful sunshine and no mud!

Swayndo
    Free Member

3 inches of snow on the ground so plans for an Orrin big loop with a bar lunch in the Cnoc Hotel shelved. Glad I got out for a while yesterday.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’m jealous. I went out on a fantastic ride yesterday morning, so have burned my weekend bike ride pass-out for this weekend, so nothing but houshold chores to look forward to for today – lawn cutting, bedroom painting, buying kids school shoes! If i’m lucky I might find time to give the bikes a wash down and some TLC maintenance. I’d love to be out today as well. Enjoy.

bearnecessities

FFS!

2 miles down road, flat front (saddle bag on other bike – fail)

Walk back home. Can’t find a leak in the tube. Spare is wrong valve (too big for rim).

Remaining calm, time to pull wheel off another bike & try again 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

Just in from 3 hours in the snow on the roadie. Supposed to be recovery ride after 5 hours yesterday but ended up being 3 man chain gang….

Thawin feet out and eating bacon rolls and drinking coffee before a shower

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘It's Sunday morning…’ is closed to new replies.