Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • it's saturday night and…
  • wavydave
    Free Member

just spent the last hour cleaning up the bathroom. Was happily surfin the interweb with beer in hand and kids in bed when a crash and scream came from upstairs. Flew up to be greeted by the sight of six year old son in bathroom. he had woken up feeling sick and bless him legged it to the loo. Sadly in the darkness he failed to notice the lid was down before he aimed. His mum had given him tomato soup for tea and as we are divorced and the kids are at mine tonight i am left with operation clean up. I had to shower the poor so and so strip his bed and redo the hot water bottle before tackling the bathroom. It was so bad it has resulted in me having to remove the loo seat to clean properly (white as well!!!) take up 4 carpet tiles and use god know how much cleaner wiping the walls down. I'm now sat downstairs, washing machine working away, waiting for round two. To make matters worse the marigolds i keep under the sink for such occasions were used yesterday for moving some nasty stuff from the shed and have not been replaced. Plus my eldest is moaning about the smell. Only hoping the bug has not been passed to my other two kids as i am seriously outnumbered. It's not all beer and skittles this single life 😉

robhughes
    Free Member

hahahah.sorry about that.
    but what a picture that paints…

samuri
    Free Member

he he. Sounds like fun.

My son was very rarely sick. In 15 years he's been proper throw up sick, twice.

I once borrowed a car from a friend. An Audi A6, full leather and suede interior. It was beautiful. Can you see what's coming? My son, who as I mentioned, has only ever been sick twice, chose the day we went out for a drive in this thing to vomit up a blackcurrent drink, some eggs, a bit of fish and seemingly a wide variety of garden vegetables all over leather so soft you could hardly feel it against your arse.

It was like being trapped inside an airlock with the girl from the exorcist. Think pulp fiction as John Travolta blows off that guys head, but in a car you care about. We were pressed against the glass from the force of the evacuation.

After the expunsion, we pulled over and viewed the scene. Everything that was soft and fragile had purple bile driping off it. Even the stereo had been hit, a distance of at least 4 feet. My son was sat there, playing happily with a globule of pulp. It took a professional team many hours to repair the interior of that car to a respectable level but I'm assured the faint smell of blackcurrent and baby sick still pervades that car as does a faint magenta tinge to the upholstery.

wavydave
    Free Member

@rob hughes, in the cold light of day it does seem amusing (regarding me, not the lad obviously)

@samuri, don't think it could have been any worse for you. 😮 Hopefully your friends were understanding!! and yes the smell of baby sick does have the ability to linger for an eternity. Since last night he has been ok and no more impressions of David Walliams in "little Britain" however i have to take him out in my car soon. Not as nice as an A6 but my pride and joy any way. Not looking forward to it. Will take a bucket just in case 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

threw up last night/this morning as well.

for different reasons though. dam 18th birthday parties.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘it's saturday night and…’ is closed to new replies.