Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Its Saturday and….
  • longweight
    Free Member

I’m going for a ride shortly and then I am going to final finish fixing my mod!

Pickers

Well, having peered through my office window at the bright(ish) and sunny(ish) great outdoors all week looking forward to today I find it’s absolutely pi55ing it down outside this morning. Not what the forecast said. Not chuffed at all.
    Lucky I have a heap of tubes to fix. Joy.
    I know I should know better by now than to pay much attention to the forecast.

longweight
    Free Member

Its just as fun in the wet!

ton

……i’m off to work 🙁

Pickers

It is when it’s really wet muddy, round here it just gets claggy and sticky and not so good. Especially if our equine friends have been out….

longweight
    Free Member

Now that sucks balls

longweight
    Free Member

Well the sun is out here so hopefully it will dry up later so I can try out my MOD 🙂

nicko74

I’m out running before the place gets filled up with fat unfit jokers fun runners doing the marathon. Then having a snooze. Yay!

tinribz
    Free Member

Got up early for my second ever road ride. 20m back road loop, finished by 8am. Never seen so many Rabbits, Pheasants and Partridges. And so few cars.

Putting my feet up for the rest of the day.

chvck
    Free Member

I shall be doing an assignment, oh joyous days

toxicsoks
    Free Member

On a 08.00 – 20.00. Apart from a short/sharp downpour it’s been and is quite sunny here, in Leeds. 🙄

Pickers

Wahooooo!!!

Fixed all my tubes, rain stopped, sun came out, did shopping, rode bike.
    Trails had dried out so damn good couple of hours out with Mrs P on her new bike.
    Unexpectedly good day.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Its Saturday and….’ is closed to new replies.