Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • It's possibly love (NSFW….. or wife….. content)
  • DezB
    Free Member

it a decent record

No it not

hels
    Free Member

Even the “artists” look embarrassed about it.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Hels is a girl, that can ride bikes really really really well.

That’s bound to be a major downer for a lot of folk on here for a lot of reasons.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hels
    Free Member

Thanks Glupton you are so kind ! And I think you should preface that with “used to ride bikes”. Just a big ole homophobe at a keyboard these days, but I know a shit song when I hear one.

Moses

Shib:

This is pure speculation, of course, but if I was of the gay persuasion, I would have thought a reputation for heft of cock would put me off inviting a man to insert it into one of my tightest orifices. Also, call me old fashioned, but the choice of dancers suggests he has similar taste to me

My gay chums often express a preference for the well-hung men, so I think you’re wrong.
    I also suspect the choice of dancers is to improve the appeal of the song / video to the straight majority, & nothing to do with his taste. They’re pretty girls, I do admit.

You have to admit that the situation of near-naked women strutting around pimped-up fully-clad blokes is sexist and getting on for misogynistic.

Coyote
    Free Member

Shib:

My mental image of hels is one of a scruffy, unkempt individual with a lackadaisical attitude to personal hygiene and grooming, and an inherent, deep-rooted homophobia.

Upon seeing stylish, attractive and well-coiffed people, his immediate knee-jerk reaction is to undermine their masculinity by branding them homosexual.

This, in itself, is a reaction to his personal disgust at his own sexual attraction towards other men, and dissatisfaction at the size and virility of his own manhood.

(Fact.)

Fact? 😀

Shibboleth
    Free Member

emsz – Member

Shib, Hels is a girl my lovely

I do apologise, I find it so difficult to tell these days… 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

When men were real men, women were real women, and small furry animals from Betelgeuse 5 were real small furry animals from Betelgeuse 5…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8[/video]

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Yes – Addicted To Love is what it strongly reminded me of.

I still find that brunettes sense of rhythm on that video fascinating.

Pharrell has his own skate team, skateboards (not very well it seems) and features bikes in his videos – can’t be all bad:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/10/03/pharrell-williams-relaunches-icecream-skate-team/

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ljCIwJxjY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uDcCZDrxg[/video]

There is also a NSFW work version of that, but unlike the Robin Thicke one that is a bit sexist…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Furthermore, Robert Palmer rocked. I don’t know what that other crap is. Sounds like getting a hyperactive fly caught in your eardrum.

Pheh.

Dickyboy

6 attractive people clearly not taking themselves too seriously, shame its all about the girls getting their norks out, but then again if everything was ultra pc what a dull world it would be & there is far worse music & videos out there 🙁

RustySpanner

If that’s what Americans think of as erotic, no wonder they have so many shootings.

Jesus, I’ve seen more eroticism on Paris Metro advertising hoardings than I have in that.
    Memories of Charlotte Green reading the early evening news make it look like an advert for a Taliban lap dancing club.

The brunette does is niiice :mrgreen:

But it’s a horrible song though and it’s kind of uncomfortable, in a frat boy look at all the ‘bitches’ I’m demeaning and the money I have kind of way.

bigG
    Free Member

Brunette has a cracking set of jubs, blonde looks a bit too Kate Moss for me and the black girl has a lovely face.

Other than that, it’s an awful noise, the video is clearly just a viral attempt to get more airtime and get people talking about the video, and the artist. That didn’t work well for them did it?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

It is a cynically marketed money making exercise that one – the NSFW video has just been released to ‘go viral’ and get more publicity.

The video looks non-exploitative to me though – like they suggested it to the models after the main one was shot and they agreed ‘cos they were having a good time. Nothing like that NERD one, which has far better music though.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I want to be a sheep….. 😯

IanMunro
    Free Member

Any sheep?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE[/video]

PrinceJohn

What an epically misogynistic way to try & sell a crap record. Doesn’t surprise me that the little Grimy twerp would have something like that as his record of the week.

stufive
    Free Member

Annoying…..but catchy….. 😯

bigjim

I love boobs as much as the next man but this is all just really embarrassing

Northwind

Shibboleth – Member

(Fact.)

This post was pretty much the perfect demonstration that any time anyone ends a statement with Fact, it’ll be as wrong as it can be. Well played.

DezB
    Free Member

Quite amazing in these times how some women will dimean themselves just for a bit of cash

Coyote
    Free Member

Annoying…..but catchy…..

Kinda like herpes?

CountZero

Well, I’ve certainly heard much worse; there was no noticeable autotune all over it for a start! Otherwise, it was pretty average. The brunette was stunning! Lovely face, and outstanding body… 😯
    A girl with curvy bits, what’s not to like?

jeez, whats wrong with you guys, it a decent record, maybe not enough banjo’s or harmonica in it for some of you?

Not enough of a great many things that go to make up most of the music I like, like proper drums, bass, keyboards, guitar, melody, strings, originality…

bencooper
    Free Member

They’re all just annoying, maybe it’s my age.

stumpy01

The brunette is an amazing looking woman, with a fantastic body.
    (STW mode – she is probably highly intelligent too and I obviously find this much more attractive than any physical attributes…)

But, that song is absolute cak. No wonder Grimy likes it….

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘It's possibly love (NSFW….. or wife….. content)’ is closed to new replies.