Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • It's officially over.
  • rocketman
    Free Member

It was very much *not* over around Cannock last night. Fabulous conditions, perfect temperature. Oarsumz

digga
    Free Member

rocketman – Member
    It was very much *not* over around Cannock last night. Fabulous conditions, perfect temperature.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.. gone out last night with some mates from LBS, but stuck to my regular Thurs slot and, yep, forecast now looks shite.

Still, I’ve got a week with Basquemtb to look forward to in autumn. 😀

ransos
    Free Member

The tomatoes are ripening and the apples are still on the tree. It’s summer.

rocketman
    Free Member

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.. gone out last night with some mates from LBS, but stuck to my regular Thurs slot and, yep, forecast now looks shite.

Ah unlucky bud. Hpefully it won’t be too bad under the trees have a good one anyway

bikebouy
    Free Member

Riding around Town the last couple of nights and Tuesday PM I went and bought some lights for my Roadie 🙄 Last night I went and bought some Arm Warmers whilst out because I’d left a pair at home 🙄 And, and last weekend the heating came on (set at 15C) 🙄 And, and Monday night it totally pissed it down and I got both soaked and cold even though I’d already gone out in a Winter LS.. 🙄

Overall, this week gets a 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘It's officially over.’ is closed to new replies.