Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • It's now a week
  • spindi
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting for TNT (booked through Parcel2Go) for a week now. They were supposed to pick something up on Monday and I have not been able to get in touch with either of them since then. Phone, email – tried everything. What should I do?

<It’s some forks and a wheel for someone else here>

wwaswas

I used the parcel2go live chat and they, eventually, responded on there.

Advantage is you can just keep the window at the top of the screen and get on with other stuff until they come online.

Had to rebook collection by hdnl twice in the end due to weather though.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Citylink are the same- since last Monday. Weather has shut the UK down!

Parcelmonkey helpfully cancelled it so I now need to rebook- at the bottom of a very big pile 🙄

paulo6624
    Free Member

city link,pah sold my rockhopper on the 29th collected on the 30th for next day delivery, still hasnt arrived, they cant even tell me where it is, apparently they have a 60,000 parcel backlog to work through, is that even possible?

spindi
    Free Member

Seems weird though since both Parcelforce and also DHL have been delivering stuff to me. Maybe TNT are just rubbish 🙂 Should they not just fit snow tyres to their fleet and continue as normal (and get one ahead of their rivals?).

dougieb
    Free Member

Had the same issue here, waited several days for a parcel2go collection for a set of forks that I’ve sold via the forums. Ended up cancelling and sending via the Post Office. Getting in touch with parcel2go was a nightmare, used the live chat but it was a long long wait before I was taken care of. Cancelled it easy enough in the end though. I think the all the couriers have enormous back logs given the weather and the festive season. Hopefully your buyer will be understanding.

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

TNT seem to be having big issues at the moment. We been using them and we’re still waiting for parcels to be delivered a week after they were sent.

spindi
    Free Member

Crikey – what a mess. Just a tip to anyone reading this in the same situation… ask them for a refund or a voucher. I just got £5 credited to my account. I’d rather the forks and wheels delivered but it’s better than nothing.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I just used city link through parcel2go. It was collected and delivered fine, but I got my confirmation email from parcel2go five days after it was delivered successfully. Not that impressive.

druidh
    Free Member

TNT have been by far the most reliable in terms of deliveries to the shop.

spindi
    Free Member

I’m still waiting – apparently it’s booked in for today. There is no snow here now and they must have cleared the backlog by now.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I gave up waiting- they said today: 20,000 parcel backlog (Glasgow)

Cancelled, and posted Royal Mail standard parcels- the only thing moving it seems!

NewRetroTom

Item collected by TNT for 24h delivery on Tuesday 30 November still hasn’t arrived this evening Monday 13 December!
    Wasn’t surprised when it didn’t arrive during the heavy snow, but it hasn’t snowed at all here for a week now!
    I think the Edinburgh TNT depot must be a mountain of undelivered parcels. Track’n’trace is showing it as “out for delivery” since 06/12/10. What the hell does that mean?

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Yeah,went on live chat and they helped me there.Got my collection picked up after a week also.Think they are just clearing backlog.
    Thanx Max

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘It's now a week’ is closed to new replies.