Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Its no good, i'm sorry i just had to do it…
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

… had beers and cant be arsed to make proper food, so i am about to tuck into the Doner Kebeb Pot Noodle the GF bought me a while ago as a joke,

wish me luck

Stu_N

RON???

RON???

You there? You haven't posted for an hour so presumably all hasn't ended well?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Man that was grim,

I tried it

Took one for the team,

my advice don't do it

however the Chilli sauce that came with it was okay

john_drummer
    Free Member

pot noodle? I'd rather eat a "Rustlers" burger 🙁

tankslapper
    Free Member

Rustlers Burger ingredients:

Beef Burger (45%) [Beef (75%), Beef Fat, Water, Textured Soya Protein (5%), Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer: E621; Salt, Sugar, Stabiliser: E451; Egg White Powder, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Malt Extract, Yeast Extract, Colour: E150c], Sesame Seed Bun (41%) [Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471; Preservative: E282; Flour Treatment Agent: E300], Processed Cheese (8%) [Partially Reconstituted Whey Powder, Cheese, Butter, Milk Proteins, Emulsifying Salts: E452, E339, E341, E331; Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Preservative: E200; Colours: E160a, E160c], Tomato Ketchup (6%) [Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Modified Maize & Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulators: E330, E331; Preservative: E202; Thickener

Frankly I would rather quaff dog turd……..

dooge
    Free Member

I honestly dont think Ive ever seen that many E numbers in an ingrediants list before! And I came from the era of E numbers as a child…

warton
    Free Member

I work with a couple of brothers. One of them has a pot noodle every lunch, the other either has a Rustlers burger or hot dog. funnily enough they always take the piss out of me when I eat a home-made tuna salad or something…

Marge
    Free Member

and how did the kebab flavour pot noodle taste?
    As an expat I can say that I only export 2 'foodstuffs' from the UK:
    1) Pot Noodle. (Chicken & Mushroom)
    2) Super Noodles. (Chicken)

I know it's wrong but I just find them both tasty as hell… 😳

Stoner
    Free Member

best food in the world is StonerNoodles.

2x packs of supernoodles.
    Mayonnaise
    Worcester Sauce
    Olive Oil
    Black pepper
    piled on toast
    Covered in grated cheese
    Grilled until molten.

Eat in private with your head under a napkin*

*As with eating Ortolan, one musnt offend the eyes of god 🙂

Marge
    Free Member

That sounds not sooooo odd apart from the mayonnaise….

Stoner
    Free Member

if it makes it sound better I forgot to say dont add the flavouring packet to the noodles. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

tankslapper:

Rustlers Burger ingredients:

Beef Burger (45%) [Beef (75%), Beef Fat, Water, Textured Soya Protein (5%), Dextrose, Flavour Enhancer: E621; Salt, Sugar, Stabiliser: E451; Egg White Powder, Flavourings, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Malt Extract, Yeast Extract, Colour: E150c], Sesame Seed Bun (41%) [Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471; Preservative: E282; Flour Treatment Agent: E300], Processed Cheese (8%) [Partially Reconstituted Whey Powder, Cheese, Butter, Milk Proteins, Emulsifying Salts: E452, E339, E341, E331; Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Preservative: E200; Colours: E160a, E160c], Tomato Ketchup (6%) [Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Water, Modified Maize & Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulators: E330, E331; Preservative: E202; Thickener

Frankly I would rather quaff dog turd……..

£50 says you wouldn't.

IanMunro
    Free Member

The bird is about the size of a young girl’s fist. Some people begin with the head, others start with the rear end – there are competing opinions on how best to enjoy them.”

If only wacko was still alive, he'd know the answer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Its no good, i'm sorry i just had to do it…’ is closed to new replies.