Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • It's HOT!
  • MoreCashThanDash

Just got back home from the MoreCash families Easter tour. The weather today has been beautiful. While we have been at Cadburys World or on the motorway. 🙄

However, the mountains of washing we brought home should dry, I will have a little run tonight and a medium sized road ride tomorrow when domestic tasks are out the way. And a pub quiz tomorrow night that I can walk to.

dudeofdoom

Snice in Brizzle today … Had top off in garden slobbing and just got back from a nice dogging run….

not naked sunbathing yet though I keep that for the trip to the outlaws in Spain 🙂

bearnecessities

Numerous tip runs in morning, swim and rest of day just sat in recliner on my mud plain, planning layouts and general musing, in uninterrupted sunshine.

Pretty great to be honest and much needed.

alpin
    Free Member

snowing here in Munich… in fact we’ve had snow flurries for the last week. crazy weather.

good for the skierists, mind. not so good for biking.

cozz
    Free Member

20 miles to country pub and back on bikes with the Mrs

got sunburnt !! in chuffing mansfield !?!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Hot and sweaty at Bike Park Wales today, forecast said a barely believable 18c, Car showed 21.5c on the way home, even after a half hour of driving.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Costa del Clyde has been great apart from bizarre pockets of mist around the absolute coastline. Even then it was more a refreshing cool than anything else…

Northwind

Rode to the beach today 8) Lovely. Icecream and 2p falls

bearnecessities

Scorchio!

everyone
    Free Member

Quiet! You’ll jinx it!

footflaps

Already over 30C here, just having breakfast over looking the pool….

Mind you, we are in the Algarve….

lunge

Not overly warm for the ride in this morning, knee warmers and arm warmers both needed, the ride home is looking a lot more hopeful though. Rumours of a slight tail wind as well, chuffed.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Whenever I see Summer I think of Jewel Staite.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘It's HOT!’ is closed to new replies.