Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • IT'S HERE!!!! MmmmmmmMOJO HD140!!! :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

After 6 months of waiting… it’s finally arrived!! :mrgreen:

Here’s a shite pic from my mobile just to prove it’s real 😆

Mojo HD by ten_sim, on Flickr

I’m away in the US from Friday till the 3rd of May now, so dropping all this pile of bits off to the store (minus the CK hubs, have gone with a set of I9’s instead) and when I get back it’ll all be magically together and ready to ride!

IMAG0333 by ten_sim, on Flickr

To say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement! 😆

Also bringing my new road bike back from the US as well, so May is going to be a month of new bike madness for me, AWESOME!! 8)

soma_rich
    Free Member

Thats some serious cash to spend on a bike! BOS forks and that frame! £5K or £6K?

I hope you enjoy it!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Filth.!

chakaping
    Free Member

That is a bright yellow!

psychle
    Free Member

That is a bright yellow!

It is pretty bright, looks really nice in the flesh, kind of a greeny yellow, depends on the light. Looks awesome with the carbon fibre showing through 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Sounds like one happy man! Have fun. 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

surprisingly happy for you! :mrgreen:

ashfanman
    Free Member

BOS forks, Point One pedals, SixC cranks, The One brakes, I9 wheels, are they carbon Havens? Some serious moolah spent on that. Bet it will be amazing to ride.

Should help take the edge off any post-holiday blues! 😀

forgotmename
    Free Member

Very, very nice, are you going 1×10?

slowrider
    Free Member

is that a point one stem too? im really impressed with their pedals so far but didnt like the idea that you have to chop your steerer right down if you want to run a low stem. light design though which im guessing is what swung it for you?

dreednya

Hmmm, you’ll have to let us know what the Deville feels like. Quite fancy the 140 version on the front of my SL.

Loving the OneMy10 brakes, hammer into corners as fast as you like, slight squeeze and you almost stop. Bit of a shock going back to the hardtail – hammer into corners squeeze the K24s, mad panic and lots of facial gunning :o). Almost as much fun, but probably takes years of me!

psychle
    Free Member

Very, very nice, are you going 1×10?

1 x 9 for now… have a X9 9-speed shifter and mech to use.

Should help take the edge off any post-holiday blues! 😀

Oh yes indeedy… as will the frame I’m bringing back with me from Indy Fab :mrgreen:

is that a point one stem too?

Yep, 70mm jobbie (also have a bling nickel plated 50mm to try at some point).

light design though which im guessing is what swung it for you?

I’m not too ashamed to say that it was the looks 😳 But being light is an added bonus 🙂

Loving the OneMy10 brakes, hammer into corners as fast as you like, slight squeeze and you almost stop.

They’re great brakes aren’t they, give you such confidence to carry speed! You need good tyres and control though, easy to lock up if you’re not careful!

All parts dropped off to Mosquito this morning, soooo looking forward to picking this up for it’s inaugural ragging on the 7th of May!!

RHSno2
    Free Member

Bet that will roost the singletrack in trail centres 😉

z1ppy

eh?
    3 week’s before you ride it?
    I know you’ve got patience but really 3 fricken weeks????

psychle
    Free Member

3 week’s before you ride it?

Off to the States on Monday (18th April), not back till 2nd May, then my next days off aren’t till the weekend (7th/8th)…

valleydaddy
    Free Member

my LBS is building a demo one and I’ve been promised a weekend loan I can’t wait for my turn 😀

vinnyeh

mm, bit of a dream build this. Bet you’re pleased it’s finally turned up. Haven’t considered taking it with you to the states?

I’m jealous, mine looks decidedly shabby in comparison.

z1ppy

ok, I’ll let you off then… 😉

postierich
    Free Member

Them Mango hubs will look gash with that frame! Green would look good though.
    Nice frame btw.

psychle
    Free Member

Haven’t considered taking it with you to the states?

Thought about it, but no way it could be built up in time tbh (well, it could, but I’d need to do it). Won’t have much time to ride anyhoo, maybe one day in Vegas (thinking I might hire a bike and go to Bootleg or something?)

mmm, bit of a dream build this.

Definitely a dream build… not quite ‘no expense spared’ but close (if I’d bought the Carbon Haven wheelset then that’d be it!). Pretty much everything was bought off the classifieds though (apart from the wheels and fork), so not that much spent on this 🙂

Saw the new Mojo SL-r announced yesterday… that’s actually probably a better bike for my needs, but what the heck, I can’t wait any longer for my Mojo fix, plus the HD gives me the option of going up to 160mm if I ever want to…

Them Mango hubs will look gash with that frame!

They’re sold 🙂 Now have a set of plain black I9’s with Stans Flow rims, they look very nice and understated, suit the frame perfectly!

postierich
    Free Member

Just re read your post I9,s Mmmmmmmmm

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘IT'S HERE!!!! MmmmmmmMOJO HD140!!! :-)’ is closed to new replies.