Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • It's happening…. (Darkside Content)
  • butcher

I was in Tesco the other week, and flicking through the magazines I felt a strong urge to buy Cycling Plus. What’s worse, when I got home, I read it cover to cover.

Yesterday I was in ASDA and picked up a copy of Cycling Active.

Today I’ve put in a bid on a road bike on eBay 😯

Should I get back in the bath and keep scrubbing until these thoughts go away?

Yours

Confused

flippinheckler
    Free Member

What team kit will you be buying?

mrmo
    Free Member

get a road bike, you will be fitter and there is little better than flying through the lanes on a summers day.

LeeW

^ this.

Kevevs
    Free Member

next thing you’ll be all polite to the scumbags that work in tesco and ASDA!

ask1974
    Free Member

Better stay in doors, it might be contagious!

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Its a slippery slope. Soon you’ll be weighing up putting the MTB in the car, driving to the trail getting back and cleaning the muck off vs. jumping straight on the road bike for a couple of hours and getting back nice and clean…… and the road bike will win. After that you’ll be worrying about whether the colour of your jersey matches your bike.

One tip though. Never wear black socks on a road bike. I know lance Armstrong and Bradley Wiggins do but it just doesn’t work.

composite
    Free Member

A bath won’t help, that kind of dirty doesn’t wash off.

mjsmke

next thing you’ll be all polite to the scumbags that work in tesco and ASDA!

Nothing wrong with people who work in retail and supermarkets. One day you might get made redundant and have to work there.

Plenty of people i know who ride mtb also have a road bike for fitness. Its fun going down hills at silly speeds on a road bike.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘It's happening…. (Darkside Content)’ is closed to new replies.