Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • It's going to be a hard christmas this year
  • Lifer
    Free Member

The plight of the “Nouveau Pauvre”

Luckily the comments are gold:

“Excuse me if I have misinterpreted this article – I was unable to finish reading it through a blur of tears for this poor woman who can no longer shop at Harrods and struggles to earn £500 a week through writing such preposterous, insulting rubbish.”

Stoner
    Free Member

I cant get past the first few paragraphs without wanting to punch the screen. And I like my netbook too much,

In fact that’s so bad, it must be an early April fool, no?

geetee1972
    Free Member

The thing that really boils my blood is how there has been so much said about how this Christmas and next year are going to be tough. Er, you mean last Christmas and this year have been easy?

I think people (in the media, not so much here) forget that a heck of a lot of people lost their jobs last year and had a pretty tough last christmas year.

bruneep
    ton

some people have no idea about the real lives of the majority of the uk public.

life is such.

emma82
    Free Member

My heart bled for the silly, selfish and quite honestly stupid old cow that was having to collect food boxes from a local charity that usually gave out to the homeless, the elderly and those in extreme poverty because she had been unable to sell her beautiful six bedroomed home, or her £30k beemer or any of her extremely expensive jewelery to feed her family. I also cried when she said that she cried because in the food parcel was a kitkat, a treat which ‘for the past few weeks had not been able to buy due to being so poor’. What a load of patronizing bull poo. I wanted to suggest that next time she flounces down to get her nice free food parcel that she offer a couple of the rooms in her six bedroomed house to some of the homeless chaps/chapesses that were there, give something back ‘ya know? 😡

Lifer
    Free Member

bruneep – Member

Been done already

Apologies, had a quick look before posting. Nevermind eh?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘It's going to be a hard christmas this year’ is closed to new replies.