Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • It's Friday so it's A&A time…
  • bigG
    Free Member

So here we go for another week

One for the chaps, More reason to like synchronised swimming. Bia and Branca Feres Brazilian synchronised swimmers.

One for the ladies, Mark Foster, dressed in his sporting kit

And one for TJ, Savannah Sanitoa , female shotputter.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Lifer
    Free Member

Synchronised swimmers – really?

More to the point – two sisters getting that close and personal – jeez. 😯 (top marks btw)

Oh – btw, I hope that shotputter has all her hairy bits fully intact, otherwise Teej won’t be interested.

Surely if you’re going to balance the scales, you have to give the ladies Freddie.

I’m not gay or owt, but if I were, bloody hell……

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHcA6nPUE[/video]

KennySenior
    Free Member

One for the ladies, Mark Foster, dressed in his sporting kit

One for the chaps actually…

Mark

In a bid to ensure that this thread is a) not hijacked and b) sticks to the rules I’m going to make the decision that it’s not started entirely correctly – argue if you like but it’s done now. The first post is too close in my view to the rule of no images posted in order to provoke a sexual response. If the image was closer to the context of the sport the athletes participate in, as some of the other images are, then it would be within the spirit of the rules.

Remember, the A&A/Kylie clause is a temporary relaxation of certain rules. A relaxation is NOT a total removal.

So.. keep the images in context of sport too please. Feel free to start the thread again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘It's Friday so it's A&A time…’ is closed to new replies.