Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • It's Friday and I'm annoyed
  • afrothunder88

I do not want to be annoyed but cannot help it. Spent £120 yesterday with CRC on finishing kit to build my new big, bouncy bike this weekend, paid £8 for next day delivery. Get an email at 08.36 this morning saying my order has just been dispatched. Well, gee, thanks CRC!

I was tempted to go elsewhere after my last order sat at the processing stage for 4 days, this pretty much confirms that I shan’t be using them again.

Now I won’t get to ride it till basically July due to other commitments.

DezB
    Free Member

Sometimes the email comes out a bit late, so they might’ve already sent it. Save yer whinge til tomorrow 😉

afrothunder88

Nope, Parcelforce has no record of it. No way that’s coming today

allthepies
    Free Member

This.

(or get yerself together and order earlier next time 😉 )

Jamie
    Free Member

Should have gone to your LBS etc etc.

stumpy01

If you grumble to CRC, you should get the cost of delivery refunded.

Time taken to deliver normally increases with some kind of square law, depending on how desperate you are for the parts…..or so it seems!

I’d be ordering the bits well in advance next time, but I guess you know that already….. 🙂

afrothunder88

If you grumble to CRC, you should get the cost of delivery refunded.

I shall certainly try this, cheers.

I did try my LBS but they didn’t have the specific cups I needed for the headset (Pick N Mix 1.5 reducers) in.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

CRC used to astound people with routinely managing next-day delivery even with orders made quite late in the day, it was prob equal with keen pricing on putting them at the top of the mail order pile. Am I cynical in thinking that their more tardy free delivery is a deliberate move to push the premium “next-day” option?

A fail by CRC for the OP, but possibly due to it being multiple items in an order? I ordered some bib shorts on sunday and they were emailed as dispatched within a few hours the same day, and they landed tuesday (free delivery option).

nickc

When did you place the order? If it was late on yesterday you might have missed the post

buck53

The only time I’ve had late deliveries from CRC is when I’ve paid for next day delivery. Have always got the delivery cost back from them but not much consolation when the bike is sat indoors looking sorry for itself.

craighill
    Free Member

I have had to be refunded for next day delivery 2 or 3 times, my last order, I ordered early in the morning as per, sent them a message on Facebook with my order number saying I needed it dispatching today, funny enough i got an email at 10am saying it had been dispatched, coincidence or not who knows

boxfish
    Free Member

I have had to be refunded for next day delivery 2 or 3 times,

Me too. Don’t bother with it now, but that’s because I don’t bother with CRC any more.

cloudnine
    Free Member

You have to order before 1pm to get next day delivery

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘It's Friday and I'm annoyed’ is closed to new replies.