Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • It’s Friday 13th so…
  • crazy-legs

…my boiler has broken down. 🙁
    The nice Mr Gasman has just been round, he saw my CX bike in the kitchen and we spent a while chatting about that as he’s quite into CX as well, he did the Three Peaks last year. The he got round to looking at the boiler, it needs a new fan so no heating or hot water for me til Monday. Double 🙁

What’s been your superstitiously unlucky thing for today?

miketually
    Free Member

That’s quite lucky – it’s broken down just before a warm spell 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

nothing’s gone wrong yet. In fact in the fortune stakes, Im one up; just nabbed an excellent condition XTR M965 rear hub on eBay for £30 for a mate! now, where’s my lottery numbers….

miketually
    Free Member

Our boiler broke down just before Christmas. It lost pressure, so shut down.

We couldn’t figure out why it had lost pressure, until I heard a strange tapping noise in the living room – water was running out of the top of the window frame, from the radiator in our bedroom.

Hadge
    Free Member

Just split with the girl-friend. No wait, that’s not unlucky – it’s bloody brilliant!

zaskar
    Free Member

£100 Roses and chocolates.

That means I had to buy LX instead of XT Brakes. 👿

It’s all about love/sex though.

Reading about stem cell therapy.

My jeans are getting tighter so diet again.

My bikes are broken so 2morro tinkering-not taking risk.

I’m skint.

I need to do dishes.

It’s winter.

Dad’s lost his job.

Gun on my desk…

Wooh it’s the 14th 2morro!

Oh and my ex is my lectures and glares at me while turning red with hatred for me.

Could be worse? could be in Milton Keynes?

lcj

Left my effing season ticket at home and got hit with an effing penalty fare even though I had a scannable photcard to show I had an effing season ticket.

Effing South West Trains.

Hairychested
    Free Member

My lucky day! After several months of searching someone/anyone willing to insure my left-off-the-centre business it happened today. Long may the Friday 13th continue!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

We spent the afternoon in the pub as a precaution

it worked 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘It’s Friday 13th so…’ is closed to new replies.