Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Its early but, Happy New year to you all.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

From the wrightys, the mayhem will ensue here in around an hour so i thought id get in early and wish all of stw, many happy and safe miles on the bike and a good healthy and prosperous year ahead. Party on 8)

codybrennan
    Free Member

x

Edukator
    Free Member

8) 😛

Bonne anneé ! Guten Rutsch in neue Jahr ! Happy New Year!

Caher

85 mile drive now to meet the gang in the pub, and Happy New Year.

dannybgoode

Happy New Year all. May as well say it now as full of cold and in a depression ‘trough’ so going to bed!

On it in the new year though – new job etc so all is good 🙂

dantsw13

Whilst tonight is crap (recovering from a bug & working at 0730 on NYD) I’m really positive about 2018.

As I drive to Garwick in the morning, I shall raise a wry smile thinking of all those stinking hangovers waiting to explode.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Happy New Year all.

We’re having a takeaway and some wine with my sisters in law – we won’t be up till midnight though, Wife last got an early shift tomorrow and the Sisters have got an early flight. Rock and roll us!

I was reminded earlier that the last time I went out for NYE will for the Millennium, it was that crap I haven’t bothered since. More than that though one of my mates couldn’t make it that night as she was heavily pregnant at the time, she’s going to another friends of ours for a party – her Son is dropping her off in his car ha ha. Shit I’m old ha ha.

mjsmke

Happy New Year!

I’ll be staying in to finish painting the bathroom. Need to finish it before going back to work. Plus I’m exhausted from not sleeping well for a few days. Probably be in bed by 11.

Cougar

All the best, everyone.

gnusmas

Happy New Year to you all from the Gnusmases.

Mrs G is already asleep. If all goes to plan kids will be in bed and i will see in the new year playing Horde on GoW4. Or FH3. But hopefully at least playing the xbox for a change.

Well exciting here 😀

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda pawb!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Brother in law has arrived and taken over the cooking of the meat! About to feed guests and all appears good so far.

cheekyget
    Free Member

HNY all…I’m doing something different today…..drinking no alcohol and staying at home playing Nintendo switch with my family…cheers

Cougar

As 2017 draws to a close, I shall raise a glass.

To family, such as I have.
    To friends who care.
    And to friends I thought cared but demonstrably don’t.
    To acquaintences and work colleagues who provided kind words and hugs from the most unexpected of places.
    To lost loves and friends.
    And to new ones found.
    To those spending NYE partying.
    And to those sat at home on their own.
    To those who had an awesome year.
    And to those who this time last year were saying, “well, at least next year can’t get any worse.”
    To the hope that the new year might see the country come to its senses.
    To the hope that everything might seem better in the morning.
    To everyone.
    Cheers all.

So long, 2017. Don’t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Crack on folks and dont let ignorance grind you down…

binners

Happy new year you lot!!

I look forward to typing absolutely nonsensical twoddle in your general direction in 2018. And probably the usual amount of casually photoshopped insults 🙂

Have a good ‘un!

NZCol

HNY for the umpteenth year I’ve typed that into this bloody forum ! Good bunch of people in spite of all the bolax. Have a fun night.

dannyh
    Free Member

Happy New Year everyone.

Sorry to anyone who I may have stepped over the mark with on here during 2017 (most recently I said something to THM the other day that I’m actually not 100% proud of).

My resolution is not to look at or get involved with any political threads on here in future (as I have already outlined elsewhere) as it is a total waste of time and can result in me getting quite narky.

In any case, happy new year to all – ride more, argue less.

gordimhor

I would like to make a toast to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking.
    If you’re going to lie, lie for a friend.
    If you’re going to steal, steal a heart.
    If your going to cheat, cheat death.
    And if you’re going to drink, drink with me.
    Guid New Year to one and all.

vickypea
    Free Member

Happy New Year when it comes. We ended the year with a bike ride and are having a quiet night at home, but looking forward to a get together with family and friends tomorrow.

Thanks for all the laughs, debates and support at various times this year.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Happy New Year. It’s already been over for three hours where we are atm which would be the very glamorous transit lounge in Dubai airport. Only another hour to wait. :-/

frankconway

Aye, all the best to each and everyone of you.
    May 2018 bring you everything you wish for – and more.

@Cougar
    – does your comprehensive paeon above include trump; season of good will to all men and all that.

Now waiting for the 2018 predictions thread…….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

My resolution is not to look at or get involved with any political threads on here in future

Don’t worry dannyh, there’s always religion…

Here’s hoping we all get through the next 12 months intact and satisfied.

You and yours, you all.

Selah. 8)

edlong
    Free Member

Happy New Year y’all

sr0093193
    Free Member

Yay its time for everyones shit fireworks displays…

vongassit
    Free Member

Bliadhna Mhath Ur!

Houns

Happy New Year!

ThePinkster

Have an excellent 2018, one and all!!

Alpha1653

Sat in the kitchen solo with a bottle of whisky for the next hour or so, distracting a dog shit scared of fireworks so she doesn’t bark and wake the baby.

Happy New Year all*

*Unless you’re setting off fireworks anywhere near me, in which case I wish you a really shit year.

Poopscoop

Happy New Year all!

Have a great 2018, especially the people on here having a few of life’s challenges at the moment.

All the best all.

andyl
    Free Member

drugged the dog earlier as the local wealthy chav family started their fireworks at 5pm. She’s been stoned off her head all night, been quite nice and cuddly.

Happy New Year everyone, hope it’s better than the last one!

burgatedicky

Happy new year to you all, here’s to hoping you all have a grand 2018, and that I get in a bit more riding!!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Yep, stay healthy, stay fit and enjoy yourselves.

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

Yep, stay healthy, stay fit

Thank you, but optimistic.

and enjoy yourselves.

That I can do.

Happy new year to all.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

One of the 5 that we kicked off with yesterday afternoon
    one of the most interesting

How we saw it in

Surrounded by friends I was saying goodbye to before I come back up north 2017 has been a hell of a year. 2018 will be interesting

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just hitting the hut! Best mate back from oz for the first time in 3 years, and has brought his lovely new lady with him. Unfortunately we’ve seen her for all of 30 mins as she’s so flu’d up. A real shitter for them but we will make the most of our brief time together. Similarly i intend to make the most of 2018 in generalxxxxx

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Just finishing a 12 hrs night duty. happy new zzzzzzzzzzzzz 8)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Best and wholesome wishes to you all, to the ST Bods and Mods and Sods that endure, entertain and maintain the forum.

I sincerely hope 2018 brings you freedom to enjoy yourselves.

scaredypants

Morning all !

hoping we all have a better 2018 than 2017 gave us

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

HNY
    Ride well
    Stay healthy
    Be happy
    Smile

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Its early but, Happy New year to you all.’ is closed to new replies.