Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • It's Christmas again… presents for our wives
  • walla24
    Free Member

Small gift just as a stocking filler then some time away travelling?

Or a miniature pig…

emma82
    Free Member

I WANT a miniature pig!!!

What’s wrong with something from ann summers. At least it’ll be something to entertain you after all the pies have been eaten!

ask1974
    Free Member

Have a look here http://emmyjane-design.blogspot.co.uk/. I make all the stuff

Lots of ideas there, thanks.

DrP

Boob job?
    But have only budgeted for one this year.
    The left, I think….

DrP

jota180
    Free Member

Which to choose?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Last year was a set of Red VS One 745mm Bars and some Mallet 3’s.
    Birthday before was a Reverb (picked up at the moment she broke her ankle)
    Last Birthday and this Christmas will be cheaper as I’m not working much. See if I can get a good deal on some Addidas Evil Eyes….

seadog101

Mrs Seadog tends to get anything she needs/wants when the need/want arises. Pressies are a nightmare.

Piemonster,have a look at global…I got a five knife block from Costco..they’re ace,beat my old sabatier hands down

willard

I’ve been advised that buying my wife a new pair of boots would be a good idea. By her. That makes sense from my point of view as it eliminates any chance I have of messing up a present.

The only thing i have to do now is subtly communicate what I would like to her.Or just point her to my Wiggle wishlist.

cyclebiker

I agree with janesy…Mrs cyclebiker would like a glass of red and a whole cheesecake as we have a due date of December 1st. .simples

DrP

Mrs Seadog DrP tends to get anything she needs/wants when the need/want arises. Pressies are a nightmare.

DrP

bigblackshed

The Wife is dead easy to buy for. If in doubt expensive lingerie, perfume and jewellery never fails.

Year before last she had a wormery composter. That wasn’t / isn’t as much fun as the lingerie, but ho-hum.

bigblackshed

Double post.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I generally stick to making a list for the OH or I come up with something jut before xmas that needs chipping in towards so he gives me the money towards that. This year its some chris king hubbed wheels, they’re sat at home waiting for me now!

Blackhound

Does she like wine? Does she like handbags?

http://www.cellarviewines.com/wine/media_item.html?cr_i=35433

trail_rat
    Free Member

use exposure joystick (after she borrowed mine) or a new helmet have both been communicated to me as ideas for her christmas.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘It's Christmas again… presents for our wives’ is closed to new replies.