• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Its Black Friday And I Feel The Need To Buy A TV – Which One?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Been thinking about a TV for the bedroom for a while now and since its Black Friday I thought I’d enter into the spirit of my English patriots and buy electronic goods cheap.

So I’m simply after a ~40″ Smart TV to be wall hung for about £300 max. Any suggestions?

newrobdob
    Free Member

If you want to buy one cheap wait until it’s cheaper. Don’t get suckered into the Black Friday con. I worked in retail a long time and know all the tricks!

Drac
    Drac

If you want to buy one cheap wait until it’s cheaper. Don’t get suckered into the Black Friday con. I worked in retail a long time and know all the tricks!

So you’re staying buy one when it’s discounted with any other sale name.

davosaurusrex

IMO people with TVs in their bedrooms are the most dreadful chavs. Why don’t you try talking to your missus instead? 😉

Andyhilton
    Free Member

A TV has no place in the bedroom!

newrobdob
    Free Member

So you’re staying buy one when it’s discounted with any other sale name

Pretty much. Why would any retailer sell their stock at the cheapest possible price on the one day where you are guaranteed to have your highest sales? You’re just a busy fool. Cheapest prices are when sales are at a slower rate.

There are exceptions but I guarantee they’ll be cheaper at the end of January. But by then you probably will have decided not to a buy a new TV after all so you’ll save 100%. 😉

Mind you, the general public are completely daft when it comes to sales, as can be proven by the continued and inexplicable popularity of the DFS half price offers and Next sales. 😆

Drac

It’s the exceptions you buy they do exist just have to shop around. The January sales are no where near as good since the Black Friday sale took off here.

sadexpunk

IMO people with TVs in their bedrooms are the most dreadful chavs. Why don’t you try talking to a bit of tickle time with your missus instead?

FTFY

Drac

Netflix and chill.

jimjam
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

So you’re staying buy one when it’s discounted with any other sale name. [/quote]

A lot of retailers will buy in shitty stock specifically for Black Friday / Boxing day etc.

Drac

Of course they do but that’s the ones you don’t buy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Its Black Friday And I Feel The Need To Buy A TV – Which One?’ is closed to new replies.