Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • It's been a cracking day for cycling but BBQ.!
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Had a cracking day in the sun mooching around on the bikes but on the way home from our ride we past a garden where the occupants were having a BBQ.! The sun has been out all day here and felt nice and warm when riding but a bloody BBQ, at best it was 10deg. It’s not exactly warm outside is it.

Northwind

Last time I was at a barbeque, we got snowed on.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Why not!

Bet they’re having fun…

Pook

They could always wait ’til summer….

oldgit
    Free Member

Bah humbug, rained all ride long.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Had one on Friday – freshly cooked bacon butties went down really well after a SCUBA diving training session in a local flooded quarry.

matthew_h
    Free Member

We had a barbeque on New Year’s Eve, it was ace.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I just bbq’d some mackeral, flippin gorgeous.

And the house doesn’t sink now either

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Rode past a bbq today… well jelous 😈

ronjeremy
    Free Member

where does this BBQ in the summer only thing come from, i’ve done Christmas dinner on my Weber before, beer can turkey anyone? never too cold or wet to light the coals if you ask me

CountZero

It was a cracking day for a ride:

swiss01
    Free Member

surely someone’s having a giraffe. me, i braved the rain, the slush and finally the snow on my road bike (yes road bike as anything else would’ve been plain foolishness) before finally hoping i could maybe slipstream a tractor and trailer combo on the way home. was it just road related muck the tractor was kicking up? no it was another substance entirely. and now i am safely ensconced in front of the fire while i brew up my e. coli. lovely….

mandog

i had a bbq last night

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘It's been a cracking day for cycling but BBQ.!’ is closed to new replies.