Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • It's a warm un. What temperatures have you got?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I’m 5 miles west of Manchester and my weather station is reading 14.4C at 13:15.

What are you reading up and down the land?

legolam
    Free Member

18C on my Garmin whilst riding round Chopwell woods near Newcastle this morning – had to stop after the first climb and de-layer all my base layers!

toys19
    Free Member

13 and mizzle in exeter

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

Not warm in west berks

Drac

Good that eventually that fog lifted not ventured outside since this early this am as I’m on nights.

bikebouy
    Free Member

About 28C inside, central heating on whilst Tour of Flanders rattles through the fields…

eskay

Just spend 3 hours marshalling a race in the mendips. It ain’t warm in the West Country.

binners

It was lovely out round Callderdale yesterday. First ride of the year in just a thin base layer, with … to quote Phil Collins, in his career defining opus … no jacket required. The sun even put in an appearance too 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Apparently it was a healthy 26C here in Adelaide today. Lovely sunny autumn day…

wukfit
    Free Member

34c here in Thailand, lows of 26 though 🙁

andyl
    Free Member

Cold wet and miserable here (N. Somerset) and not stopped since waking up this morning to find two dead lambs after one of our sheep who we thought was going to have lovely strong lambs aborted in the early hours. Trying to adopt two orphan lambs from a nearby farm onto her but lambing in the warm sunshine when everything is going well is a lot more enjoyable. f’ed off does not come close 🙁

better go check she hasn’t squashed them and take the dog for a quick walk. I had planned to go for a nice run today and get all the locks on my new workshop ready to start using it.

Edukator
    Free Member

6°C this morning 25°C now.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Currently 13? and Sunny here in Preston. Lovely evening, bit windy though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘It's a warm un. What temperatures have you got?’ is closed to new replies.