Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • It’s a Girl!!
  • Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Been meaning to post up since she has been born but with nappies etc. I hadn’t got around to it!!

Mrs Jackass had a little Girl on March 11th and we named her Darcy Rose.

Those who had seen my post about me being impatient she was born 2 weeks late to the day after a somewhat long and complicated labour but both Darcy and Mrs Jackass are both well.

And to confirm we are bike nerds, Mrs Jackass was reading the article on Darcy Turenne and liked the name Darcy and thought it suited!!

Stoner
    Free Member

deadlydarcy will be thrilled! 🙂

& congrats.

sq225917
    Free Member

Congratulations, though i suspect that congratulations will provide little solace 5 weeks in to zero nightly sleep… 😉

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Im waiting for the bottom to fall out of my world on that one! So far Mrs Jackass feeds at the bottom of the bed so not to wake me and she only has to do it once in the night as the little sweetie sleeps through!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Congrats. Like the name.

Don’t believe everything they tell you about no sleep, btw, it ain’t been that bad for me *touches wood*.

trailmonkey

Congrats. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Cool – good name choice too. The fun starts!

AB
    Free Member

BIG Congratulations – the arrival of our daughter 14 months ago was the single happiest moment of my life. Enjoy her!

Harry_the_Spider

The first 18 weeks are the worst.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Congratulations!
    It’s great to see that even with all the time spent riding, fettling and on forums us cyclists still have time to create the next generation of bike nuts 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Darcy, good name association.

Congratulations

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

May I heartily congratulate you on your choice of name old chap. I’m very pleased for you but a little confused your wife hasn’t told you why she “really” likes the name Darcy…. 😈

zaskar
    Free Member

Congrats but the name Darcy? poor kid. 😈

Sorry I’m ****!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😕

johni
    Free Member

Congrats. JnrI arrived 9 months ago and it has flown past relatively quickly and with few sleepless nights. Great fun, my riding has suffered, but having just quit my job to look after the little chap whilst MrsI returns to work in June, I already have a child seat and small helmet and ready for our summer afternoon biking jaunts. I might leave out the drops and jumps with a passenger though!

jova54
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    The first 18 weeks are the worst.

More like the first 18 years, then they go to Uni and it starts all over again when they come back.

Seriously though, congrats to you and Mrs Jackass and long may she only wake up once a night.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘It’s a Girl!!’ is closed to new replies.