Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • its 08.40, the bikes calling from the shed, it's stopped raining and im….
  • fastindian
    Free Member

watching cbeebees with the nippers 🙄 wifes working so thats me done for the day. still could be worse at least there not arguing…yet 😉

So what are you guys up to (yes you can say where your riding you lucky s#dz!)

forge197
    Free Member

Just fuelling up before heading to do a lap Kirroughtree red then back for some soup, later probably pop some more bike bits on eBay and the stuff ending today a little add on here.

peteimpreza

Pootle from the front door this morning.

Pack forks so they can be returned for warranty repair this afternoon.

Then prepare a roast dinner!!

forge197
    Free Member

mmm Roast Dinner that sounds nice 🙂

adey205
    Free Member

taking my new singlespeed project out for a test run. get brakes set up properly, then back for lunch with the good lady

fastindian
    Free Member

not sure if it'll be a roast dinner but of to me mums later for sunday lunch….loooooovely

tinribz
    Free Member

All dressed up ready to go:

It's only a bit o' water, right? 🙁

fastindian
    Free Member

id still go and ride if i could but im consoling myself with the knowledge that its started pi##ing down again!

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Recovering from an excellent ride yesterday by chilling out in the house and watching cartoons with my son. Going to make some boiled eggs in a minute.

Taff
    Free Member

I got woken up this morning at half three because the rain n my bedroom window sounded like people knocking… which would have been possible if my bedroom was on the ground floor. Looked out and it was tipping it down. Woke up this morning and the tarmac area I park my car is covered in surface ater from the roads. Is it going to stop me from going out on the SDW in a mintue… no

Taff
    Free Member

It started raining as soon as I got the bike off the back of the car and stopped after I bought the bike back into the workshop. Totally soaked!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘its 08.40, the bikes calling from the shed, it's stopped raining and im….’ is closed to new replies.