Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • It'll be Spring in no time (ahem)…so show your Motorbikes…
  • Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Here’s my XT600 out in the snow

And here’s my FZ750

FZ’s hibernating this winter..

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

My garage until a few months ago. A couple of them are now sold.

bellerophon
    Free Member

Oooh, some lovely bikes there; liking Juan pics and those Sp1s always fancied one. Anyway here’s mine:

MOD: Image removed due to malward

craigxxl
    Free Member

My Honda Varadero XL1000V before I sold it. I keep thinking of getting another but just don’t get enough time to enjoy one.

martinxyz
    Free Member

dig zx9r at glenshiel with scene 1 23 10 10 by 924185418699ff956e470b7b637e7bc5, on Flickr
    zx9r on the way to skye.

green screen dusted peaks 1 23 10 10 by 924185418699ff956e470b7b637e7bc5, on Flickr

that was easy. been trying to drop images into threads using fotopic for ages with no luck.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

24th April 2010 by Rob Sutherland, on Flickr

IMG_0511 by Rob Sutherland, on Flickr

IMG_0467 by Rob Sutherland, on Flickr

Mine tends to get used for big trips – mostly! Still miss the Speed Triple for shorter blasts!

martinxyz
    Free Member

aka gilo,do you know anything about the earlier models of the bike you have? I was looking at a 2006 model earlier. Had a seat.. felt great! Nice position and with heaps of low down torque i would guess.

anagallis_arvensis

mine, it currently has a broken clutch lever and a bent footpeg, due to dropping it on some ice this morning!!

martinxyz
    Free Member

got off lightly then?

stratobiker
    Free Member

Here’s my old girl…..

Shes a 1974 Kawasaki h2b. 750cc triple two stroke. 😉

br
    Free Member

Nice to see another Tiger (I had one before the Sprint).

And esp. the H2 – I’m a bit young for them as Kwak had gone on to the ‘soft’ KH’s by the time I was riding.

anagallis_arvensis

got off lightly then?

yeah I just stepped off, happend as I pulled away from a junction in first, a few extra scratches but they just add character!!

That Kawasaki is great, if I had the money the shop near me recently had a Suzuki GT 750 like my old man had, could have been a two stroke pair!

Xylene
    Free Member

From my old stable before it was broken up.

AJ Model 5

R1-Z – bored out to 350cc

Took out the 400cc engine and slotted in a Bros 650 into it.

Given to me to clear a debt. Say no more.

Same engine as R1-Z but not bored out.

Pub and beer run bike.

Can’t even remember why I got this now, but hated every minute of having it.

Magazine featured blackbird – it was mine. They put my nickname in teh magazine as Handsome Q.

Shame they cocked up the photoshopping on the grab rail

My Tiger 110cc Thai made piece of crap……but no matter what it did, it never died. I even managed to submerge it in my garden over the top of the bike engine running, and it kicked over first time.

taka
    Free Member

anyone got any cheap part built or semi broken bikes for sale? take my mind of selling my mtb 😉

boblo
    Free Member

[list]anagallis_arvensis didn’t you drop that Beemer just after you first got it….? Dim memory, could well be wrong.

Who’s the bloke that twatted his horrible brown Gixer almost on the way back from the dealer?

RestlessNative
    Free Member

stratobiker awesome!

anagallis_arvensis

anagallis_arvensis didn’t you drop that Beemer just after you first got it….? Dim memory, could well be wrong.

someone ran into the back of me, whilst I was stationary that time!!

stratobiker
    Free Member

Whoa! Goooorgggeous bikes old and new. Some bikes look fast standing still don’t they?

Great thread smogmonster. Well started. Karma dude!

You’re right. Spring will be here soon! 😉

boblo
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member

someone ran into the back of me, whilst I was stationary that time!!

Yes, sorry couldn’t recall the full details. IIRC, you’d just got your license and bike and then there was a knock. I wasn’t suggesting you were at fault, just trying to recall that it had happened.

The man with the brown GSXR ran into the back of someone first ride out after delivery (IIRC)

anagallis_arvensis

I was 15.6 miles into my post test riding career!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘It'll be Spring in no time (ahem)…so show your Motorbikes…’ is closed to new replies.