Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ITIL training
  • jackoinmoss
    Free Member

Anyone had any experience with providers etc. Online reviews seem to all be to good to be true?

Any recomendations?

Sorry this is possibly the dullest post of the day!

scaled
    Free Member

Sorry this is possibly the dullest post of the day!

Wait till you’re on the course…

allthegear
    Free Member

I wish I could remember who did ours, he was pretty good.

It can be a dry subject; that’s just reality.

If I remember to look though certificates when I get home, I’ll see if the trainer is mentioned.

Rachel

jackoinmoss
    Free Member

Thanks all,

Not only will I go myself I have to inflict it on others so would like to have high quality dry content.

Russell96

Les Tabernacle he only does the Foundation training now I think, but he makes it fun and a good laugh.

Davidian
    Free Member

I did this one about 6 months ago. It is a dry subject but the facilities and the trainer were really good.

https://www.qa.com/training-courses/itil-and-it-service-management-training/itil/itil-foundation/itil-foundation-certificate-in-it-service-management-inc-exam

FuzzyWuzzy

If it’s Foundation then a quick online course is all I did, I really don’t see the point in/expense of an instructor led course for it

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I did the foundation about 8/9 years ago through QA in Leeds. Company paid but its basically a course on using your common sense…

yeager2004
    Free Member

I also did the Foundation course with Les Tabernacle. There was a considerable amount of dry content to cram in to 3 days, followed by a written(!) exam on the last day

Les made it all bearable – if the same material had been poorly presented, I think I’d have lost the will to live within the first couple of hours.

brassneck

Wait till you’re on the course…

Plus one.

Did Foundation and that was enough.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ITIL training’ is closed to new replies.