Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Item not shown up and…
  • ThePilot
    Free Member

…now the seller is refusing to communicate.
    I know it’s nothing new but anybody got any ideas as to what to do?

thejesmonddingo

Where did I leave the pitchfork,tar and feathers?

ThePilot
    Free Member

🙂

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

I got probs with a buyer on ebay called mark gingell from essex who bid to win. Chuffing you know what!!!

Dickyboy

Paypal gift was the error that cannot be undone, frustrating but there is a fairly big clue in the title…. bit like giving someone some money in pub & expecting them to turn up with the goods later really.

DezB
    Free Member

Pilot – if it’s off the STW classifieds – NAME & SHAME.
    Others need to know, OR you might find someone knows them and they have a valid reason for not communicating.

unklehomered
    Free Member

how long is refusing to communicate?

dragonphoenix
    Free Member

I have been reading other posts where people have cancelled their paypal gifts after the item has been sent. Surely it is not possible for both problems to exist

ThePilot
    Free Member

Will give it a couple of days then name and shame. It’s a pity STW bad come to this.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

When did you buy the item?

Royal Mail dont class items lst till after 15 days I think. So you’ve got to give it till then really. Then the seller can refund you and claim the money back.

ThePilot
    Free Member

It’s not been that long but he is just not communicating any more. Like i say, just a bit disappointing really. Hopefully, we can work something out but it kind of feels like he doesn’t want to. Ah well. Thanks for all your replies 🙂

glupton1976
    Free Member

STW has had a load of people taking the piss for a couple of years now. Why do people persist in using Paypal gift?

Also – what happened with the Realman Vs Jimmy debacle? I trust Realman did the right thing in the end?

tomhoward

bars or bike? 😉 😈

bigyinn
    Free Member

You could always start multiple things about the same subject.
    I hope this is a genuine scammer, the caliber of pitchfork sale threads has really slipped on here recently. Usually ends up with the OPs being torn to shreds by the baying mobs!

ThePilot
    Free Member

Well that’s a helpful reply bigyinn. Tad childish if you ask me.
    It was clearly a mistake, glupton. I’m sure you made them too.
    Over and out on this one.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The Pilot, this is STW, get a thicker skin!
    At a guess its THIS GUY, but it looks like he’s not been online here for a week or so.
    Not a new member and seems to post pretty regularly, but classifieds only by the looks of it. He seems legit from his posting history, so perhaps he’s gone away on holiday or something?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Item not shown up and…’ is closed to new replies.