Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Itchy tattoos
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

Anyone got a tat, do they ever itch?

Her indoors has one and is concerned that her tattoo gets itchy from time to time…

Ps – the tat is best part of 15 years.

Cougar

Dunno about tattoos, but I can confirm that (some) scars do.

Are you sure she said “I have an itchy tat”?

scotroutes

Wot Cougar says. I have a scratch on my arm after rubbing it off some gabbro on Skye. Every now and then it gets incredibly itchy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    yunki
    Free Member

yeah, some of my tats used to itch occasionally, especially in the heat.. I’ve got an incredibly virulent strain of genital herpes though, so it could be that that’s causing her to itch..?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Burn scars itch like no other. 👿

davewilson634
    Free Member

Yep mine feel raised and itchy time to time my mate whose also my tattooist says this is normal with a lot of people.down to heat etc

samuri
    Free Member

Yep, sometimes.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Yunki – the source of your herpes is probably off that dog you shagged when you were drugged up. 😉

Cougar – just asked her and she told you to stop being perverted and now she’s blushing 😳

It’s down to the heat then, makes sense. Plus it’s a nice easy answer that will her put her mind at rest so that will do 😉

dannybgoode

Me too – itch like crazy sometimes…

Cheers

Danny B

freeagent
    Free Member

I have a scar on my back, which is just over a year old. Sometimes it itches so much I want to take a wire brush to it.

batman11
    Free Member

Yeah some times if I have a hot shower/bath they prickle like crazy to.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

They can itch due to interactions with medicine and cosmetics, OH finds certain brands of hair dye cause hers to become raised and itchy

Hells

Got a couple of scars on my right knee that occasionally itch. One’s 28 years old the other if a mere youngster of 13 years!! Not got any tats so can’t comment on them!

kimbers

mine itches a bit sometimes i think its probably

Woody
    Free Member

OH finds certain brands of hair dye cause hers to become raised and itchy

Sometimes questions are best left unasked……………………..

adjustablewench
    Free Member

no tattoo’s but i have mad itchy scars that become red and raised – sometimes so bad i feel get palpitations trying not to hack them to pieces.

GP could only recommend antihystamine – and luckily it works. luckily it doesn’t happen often and i am used to the feeling of the general tingling i get before hand so try and take the tablet as soon as i feel it happening.

CountZero

None of mine ever itch, and the oldest is eight years old.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Scars from wrist and clavicle plate itch like muddyfunsters some days…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Itchy tattoos’ is closed to new replies.