Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • It will never fly – pimp my FB idea
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I’ve recently enjoyed the FB thing where people like art pictures and then have to find other artists the originator suggests and amongst my friends it has made a nice change from seeing selfies and all that.

sooo…

being cycling moaners always harping on about how bad drivers are, my idea is to create a couple of dozen basic pictures/diagrams showing what a cyclists road position is, or other things we are allowed to do, share one and when friends like it, they have to choose another one and share it likewise, spreading little pictures of the correct cycling rules.

i.e. a simple one would be the metre out fromt he curb position OR a priomary position when it might be needed OR the fact that drivers should make sure they can see ahead before overtaking.

I’m no artist but am sure one of you orrible lot could do 25 diagrams from the highway code rules and guidelines and then we could spread the word. A lot of my fb friends are also bikers.

Thats the idea… I know I know, many wouldnt take notice but every little helps to educate people.

Or should I just be quiet with my brain waves and shut up?

warton
    Free Member

Personally, I would shut up, if I was you 🙂

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

looks like I dont need to shut up, thread dropping like a lead balloon. clearly I’m far too clever for my own good and should get back in my cage. 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

I think you might be onto a winner, just include pictures of Justin Beiber or a few baby seals etc after he/they get run over by one of the offending drivers and it’ll go viral in no time

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

justin beiber on a bike chased by a coke snorting baby seal in a lambo, job done.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

justin beiber on a bike chased by a coke snorting baby seal in a lambo, job done.

One for http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/ I’d say!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

i went to request it then thought it better to ask for a lycra clad clarkson on a road bike being chased by a lambo driving brad wiggins. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘It will never fly – pimp my FB idea’ is closed to new replies.