Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • It was a lovely ride right up until…(chav/roadie interface content)
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

RB do you have any friends at all? You are the most obnoxious, opinionated, bollox talking, cock sure little man. Did you get bullied at school, i sincerely hope so! That would go some-way to explain your nobishness!

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Ok, for Landan weighting lets round it up to 5p…. 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’m glad I score so highly in your estimation of me. 😀

Del

Swadey’s comments were in relation to himself – it’s known as being self-deprecating. it’s something people do when they don’t take themselves too seriously, but i guess some on here wouldn’t know much about that.
    FWIW there was a fashion for those who may by common vernacular be described as gay, to wear lycra when going out for the evening, quite some years ago now. i guess this is where the association comes from. HTH.
    afraid i can’t be bothered to find any ‘proof’ of this though. sorry.

i had a nice ride today 🙂

rogerthecat
    Free Member

RB, you are like a dog with a bone, all the grown ups are able to understand that on occasions we may make slight faux pas and say something inappropriate, that’s life, it happens, tough shit. Now stop bleating, if your fingers need that much frantic and speedy exercise I am sure there may be a desperate woman somewhere who may welcome your attention, just keep your mouth shut or even she will develop the inclination to shove them up your arse. Oh, and if I have cause anyone any offence by this comment – tough titties :D!

swadey – top self control sir, wish I could always do likewise.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Reels ’em in… 😀

Too easy. Just, too easy….

racing_ralph
    Free Member

RudeBoy – Member

Reels ’em in…

Too easy. Just, too easy….

age old trick of pretending to be trolling/fishing when things turn nasty! RB grow some!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’ve already got some mate! Pity some of you jolly well have not…

I mentioned that I expected abuse, rather than any actual intelligent responses. and you’ve certainly not let me down, on that score! Sooo predictable. Unable to actually formulate an intelligent response, so you resort to abuse, and attempts to belittle me. Hazzunt worked, has it?

Seriously, if anyone is actually capable of something intelligent, I’ll give it some consideration.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

fred read the tags!

vdubber67
    Free Member

RudeBoy, I’ve never read any other threads by you so I’m not sure what the references to your forum behaviour are about. I will say that I can see where you’re coming from here though.

It’s that whole ‘if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem’ thing. I think you’re right to speak up and challenge things, even if the OP didn’t actually mean any offence.

For example some of my colleagues say ‘**** Shop’. Whilst they may not mean to offend, ultimately I feel I have to say something. If we don’t challenge the ‘little’ things like this, then how are we ever going to sort this world out.

Swadey – I am in no way inferring you are homophobic (or indeed racist) in any way! Sorry to hear about the incident in general. Hopefully there’s some karma at work somewhere and they’re having something unpleasant done to them 😉

Merlinman

{It’s a lovely summers evening – far too nice to be sniping at each other on here, so lets all chill a little – eh? – Mod}

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘It was a lovely ride right up until…(chav/roadie interface content)’ is closed to new replies.