Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)
  • It suddenly occurred to me – I don't think I am well-liked on here
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Recent threads made me think ‘hmm, perhaps I don’t come across well and people think I am, to be blunt, a bit of a ****’.

So, for 30 minutes only, and in the words of Clash – ‘Should I stay Or Should I Go?’

Just answer ‘Stay’ or ‘Go’.

molgrips
    Free Member

Stay!

I do like you mate (sorry for making out otherwise), it’s just that you have some interesting personality traits that can cause friction. But then so do I and half of the rest of the regulars 🙂

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Wont you then need to recruit a web surfer to your company 😉

wwaswas

well, if you go there will be trouble, but on the other hand if you stay there will be double so it’s a tough call…

Pigface
    Free Member

Well Duh!!!!!

baldSpot
    Free Member

don’t let the door hit your posterior on the way out 😈

hilldodger
    Free Member

Stay, I may have been one of the p1sstakers on one or two of your threasds 😳 but you generally seem to be ‘of the real world’ and not the ‘stw fantasy drug snorting vigilante dust-cloud raising keyboard hardman world’
    😉

EDIT – as for being a ‘bit of a Joe Blunt’ – those that are members of that club wouldn’t even entertain the possibility that they were, so by thinking you may be you’re proving you’re not 😕

binners

Stay. I’m saying this as i tend to agree with you on most things.

In fact. Can everyone who generally tends to agree with me, stay. And everyone who doesn’t, close the door on the way out.

Actually…. That would leave this as the worst place on the whole interweb. As you were!

rewski
    Free Member

Since you ask… GO!

xcgb
    Free Member

The clash song always annoyed me, as a question “Should I stay Or Should I Go?” , if i stay there will be trouble if i go it will be double, well duh stay then less trouble innit

Maybe you can learn something from this teaching?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

FLOUNCE!

thegreatape
    Free Member

On the contrary, I think you come across rather well. When you don’t agree with people you manage to do so without getting shouty and resorting to insults like some others do. You have a long way to go before you become a ****.

There’s still an ‘e’ in mixed though.

thefallguy
    Free Member

Stay

willard

In true LibDem style, I will say GO!. Errrr, no. Actually STAY! Or maybe not.

What does everyone else think?

Kit
    Free Member

I don’t find you to be as much of a knobjockey as you used to be, and a little bit of humbleness goes a long way, so in light of your post, you should STAY 🙂

rewski
    Free Member

Again, it’s all me me me. Your time is up.

oldgit
    Free Member

Yours is one of the only names I can remember as I get older. So stay, even forgot what I was posting sbout mid post.

smell_it
    Free Member

Just asking makes you sound a right knob, which in turn makes you perfectly qualified to stay. STW does like the needy.

spacemonkey

Not getting enough attention are we?

Need a whole post dedicated to oneself do we?

Getting a bit flouncy, eh?

If you can answer yes to any of the above then you are a true STWer. In which case you must STAY.

K

I have nothing of any consequence to say on the matter.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Can’t decide between either of these three songs:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ecXITshe8[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/video]

But am veering towards the latter.

iain1775
    Free Member

sorry can’t comment
    Ive no idea who you are 😉

iDave
    Free Member

you should do what you want to do

anyone who is liked by everyone, probably doesn’t like themselves

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

yep – who are you and why should we care? 😉

Interesting that “Change the way I behave on the forum” – doesn’t seem to be on your list of options…

ourkidsam
    Free Member

9 minutes to go and that’s 9-4 in the favour of stay.

If you do go, make sure to pop in from time to time with updates of the children. I’d miss that.

meehaja
    Free Member

Stay… this place is getting boring with out some of the old hands around…

yunki
    Free Member

stay

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Quote for you….

“If you set out to be liked, you would have to be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing……”

Who wants to compromise their true beliefs just to please a load of people who you don’t know in ‘real life’ anyway, besides if everyone agreed with each other all the time it would be a VERY boring world.

ps: the quote is Maggie Thatchers….. 😯

philconsequence
    Free Member

stay 🙂 or at least plan the single most epic flounce known to mankind, somehow powerful enough to take some other forum members with you, then lurk, then just come back anyway.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

You’d only go elsewhere and piss other people off. At least you won’t be spoiling another forum if you stay. And you can recognise obscure fonts which I’ve found useful in the past.

binners

You’re quoting Thatcher? On here? Best get your helmet on and get under the desk 😉

singletrackhor
    Free Member

One of my best mate is a cousin of your business partner.

I tried to help you with a font query once, you pissed me off, I corrected you and you never bothered to say thanks for sorting it out. so **** off 😉

Stay, but less threads about your company 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I like you… sorry about that.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

stayyyyyyyyyy

BigJohn

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-zmJ1VCQI[/video]

Trimix
    Free Member

Go. That post alone is enough to help me make a choice.

SiB
    Free Member

Do you make this much fuss when you enter somewhere too?? If yes then you are an attention grabbing wh@re who suits this forum down to the ground.

You should still go though, quietly

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Okay thanks for that. Or not. It means my productivity at work won’t be going up any time soon 🙂

In relation to some of the posts – I don’t want to change who I am or change the way I post any more than I already have done (I am happy in myself and think I am an okay person) – but at the same time I didn’t want to be hanging around if the majority didn’t really want me around.

And I knew this could have come across as a flounce but I tried to approach it differently – I wasn’t just screaming I was going, I was just leaving it up to you guys.

So – if you are late to this thread and you want me gone – tough titties.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

stayyyyyyyyyy

Oh hold on… Only just realised who you are.

Go!

bagpuss72
    Free Member

binners – Member

You’re quoting Thatcher? On here? Best get your helmet on and get under the desk

Just saying to have every one like you means you’re compromising your own values and ideals…. 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘It suddenly occurred to me – I don't think I am well-liked on here’ is closed to new replies.