Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • IT Recruitment in and around the West Midlands
  • Mounty_73

Having had a 3 year break from IT, I am now looking at going back to IT.

Can anyone recommend some good IT recruitment agencies within the West Midlands please?

Looking for IT Technician/Support.

jsync

Just join LinkedIn

lunge

I work for one, though I suspect you mean a good one who will find you a job as opposed one who will find good people for their clients!

Joking aside, don’t have any loyalty to one, most work to their clients needs unless you have a very specific or in demand skillset. Apply for jobs, tweak your CV to reflect your skills for each and always follow up with a phone call.

And, I suspect you won’t want to hear this, assuming you work in MS/Windows based support, don’t be surprised if the rates/salaries have dropped since you last worked in IT.

Just join LinkedIn

And do this too.

Mounty_73

And, I suspect you won’t want to hear this, assuming you work in MS/Windows based support, don’t be surprised if the rates/salaries have dropped since you last worked in IT.

I kind of guessed it had dropped, but I have just spent the last 3 years working in a Children’s Response home, so I don’t think the wages could be any lower than that! 😉

scaled
    Free Member

someone posted this up in an IT training thread a while back.

https://absolute-sharepoint.com/2015/12/free-pluralsight-6-month-subscription.html

Probably worth tapping out a few courses to get you back in the swing of things

Mounty_73

Thanks for that, I will have a look at it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘IT Recruitment in and around the West Midlands’ is closed to new replies.