Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • It made me laugh
  • benz
    Free Member

Out walking our dog when we met a neighbour out walking her 11 year old Beagle dog.

They have always suggested that he prefers dog to bitch.

However she said that they had high expectations when they dropped him off at kennels last week and he seemed keen on a younger Beagle bitch.

“Bless him…poor lad has no experience…he went for it. But at the wrong end…..”

Oh how I laughed!

piemonster

General smirking

Nice

maccruiskeen

We had an elderly mongrel, who cared not what end, what gender, what size and wasn’t terribly fussed as to what species. Not with the verve of some frantic sex beast, more in the manner of someone who’s starring in the cupboard but can’t remember what they want from the cupboard.

wrecker
    Free Member

Is there a wrong end?

cranberry
    Free Member

My brother and I owned a rabbit each when we were younger, mine was male, his female.

It is amazing how disgusted a lady rabbit can look when sporting a quiff fashioned with spaff and a certain amount of determined thrusting.

Cougar

I made the mistake of bending down to pick something off the floor in front of a mate’s giant schnauser the other day.

It’s a good job I was wearing jeans.

My hound is sans balls, but still loves grabbing hold of my arm and giving it a gentle love nip whilst humping thin air. It’s quite astounding that dog has survived as a species!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘It made me laugh’ is closed to new replies.