Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • It is a thing of indescribable beauty..
  • dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Not the little french man..

zippykona

Its a no from me.

compositepro
    Free Member

does that translate into looks like every other piece of carbon squashed in a mold and obliterated with garish logos at the moment

garage-dweller

Is the thing you are talking about just out off shot to the left or right?

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

26″ too as was graves’ bike which took second in the EWS. I won’t be downgrading to bigger wheels next year 😉

RichieBoy
    Free Member

No it isnt

Edric64
    Free Member

Looks like a 2 wheeled Corsa covered in shite from Halfrauds !

neallyman
    Free Member

26″ too as was graves’ bike which took second in the EWS. I won’t be downgrading to bigger wheels next year

No but Graves and Clementz will be lol

boxelder

Either the frenchies a short ar5e or it’s 27.5, shirley.?

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

I think he’s pretty short and riding a large frame. It’s definitely 26″.

kimbers

Yeah its pretty gopping, fast but gopping those dyad shocks are fugly too, it’s even got a gripshifter

As for wheel size voulioz reckoned 650b was what 1 second faster over a 3 min course well clementz beat graves by 1.5 seconds over the 20 minutes of the last round , 650b could a won it for graves ?

Disclaimer- I have recently splurged on a 650b bike

ahwiles
    Free Member

chav wagon.

kayak23

Looks like a Shrek…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Need a spoiler and neons

matt_outandabout

Gopping wheels. But the frame is nice.

qwerty
    Free Member

Is it a wasp?

Northwind

Impressive, there’s no part of that bike that’s remotely attractive, and yet, at no time has it become completely hideous either. That’s a fine line of ugly to be walking.

dirk_pumpa – Member

26″ too as was graves’ bike which took second in the EWS.

And womens’ won on a 29er (though not sure if every round was the 29er). It’s almost like changing wheel size isn’t as big a deal as the adverts said!

chakaping
    Free Member

Gopping wheels. But the frame is nice.

Other way round!

Sandwich

Forked top tube looks wrong/cheap.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

I cant tell you how much of a relief it is to know that my taste is pretty much the polar opposite of the stw massive. Phewwww :mrgreen:

LoCo
    Free Member

fast but gopping those dyad shocks are fugly too

I’d put money on that shock having completely different internal to a standard DYAD though, might even be a CTD X hidden inside the body 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

The problem I have is the green stickers on the frame and the yellow wheels just don’t go together. I understand he is sponsored by Monster and thats why the frame is that colour but don’t Mavic do those wheels in a different colour? If they were black with green stickers it would look ace.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Theres a breakdown if the shock on pinkbike if youre interested.

ianv
    Free Member

It’s definitely an improvement over the Perp (or the Judge)

But it’s no looker, and the complicated shock would worry me.

VanHalen

that bike is mint i`d sell my kids for one if the wife would let me.

jekkyl

yellow rims? everyone knows all rims should be black or very occasionally white. But yellow? YUCK.

chakaping
    Free Member

Wonder if Cannondale will continue doing their own slightly odd thing when they change to 650b.

If I was in charge and sponsoring the best enduro rider on the planet I’d want to be selling a few more bikes than they appear to.

D0NK

Either the frenchies a short ar5e or it’s 27.5, shirley.?

either he wears his jeans round the bottom of his arse or he’d ruin himself on the top tube when he stops.

chav wagon.

Looks like a Shrek…

Need a spoiler and neons

Forked top tube looks wrong/cheap. pretty much covers it. (most of my bikes are fugly too btw and I’m ok with that)

I cant tell you how much of a relief it is to know that my taste is pretty much the polar opposite of the stw massive.

do you live in scotland?

honourablegeorge

I_Ache – Member
    The problem I have is the green stickers on the frame and the yellow wheels just don’t go together. I understand he is sponsored by Monster and thats why the frame is that colour but don’t Mavic do those wheels in a different colour? If they were black with green stickers it would look ace.

Much ad I’d love a set of yellow Deemax for the DH bike, I’d agree – they mus alienate a huge amount of potential customers with the colour scheme – even the Crossmax SX in white probably put a lot of folks off, I know I bought mine despite the looks (glad I did, they’re ace), would have been much happier with something more subtle.

Mister-P
    Free Member

It’s no looker.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

green and yellow. Never a good combo.

johnners
    Free Member

Your eyesight is broken.

Mister-P
    Free Member

It doesn’t warrant eye bleach but maybe a little scrub with some soap.

walleater

Looks like parents are still buying their kids huge bikes because ‘they will grow into it’.

rOcKeTdOg

I won’t be downgrading to bigger wheels next year

Good luck with finding a 2014 “enduro” bike with 26″ wheels

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I have a Jekyll with Deemax wheels in the shed; the silver and green Deemaxs work a load better, but I’d do a swap and live with the yellow rims for the carbon frame.

Not had any problems with the rear shock and the concept works brilliantly. It’s surprising how quick the bike climbs considering how well it descends. The Fox 32 150mm forks look a bit daft, but I have some Totem 2-Steps that sort that out.

The general opinion seems to be quite negative, but the two other riders I know that own and ride them both rave about them too.

I’d hypothesise that the reason sales are low and you don’t see many about is that lots of people think the shock will blow up, so write them off without riding them, see above posts for details.

That said, all the owners I know bought them cheap when Paul’s Cycles were banging them out. I wouldn’t have paid the £3.3k that mine retailed at.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Good luck with finding a 2014 “enduro” bike with 26″ wheels

Mojo HD

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘It is a thing of indescribable beauty..’ is closed to new replies.