Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • it could not last
  • showerman
    Free Member

4 days off got to saturday morning wife starts going on about the bike in the kitchen bla bla bla toys go out the pram did not talk most of the day. alright today woke up sun shining smile on mrs showermans face…. now my mate just called to say not a good idea to go round as wifey having a go
    anyone made it though the weekend without any bother 🙄

borwens
    Free Member

I have, 18 mile fell run friday, little bit o playin yesterday, been round the howgills today, no bother. Oh, no wait…. I'm single… 😉

JimStark
    Free Member

showerman – wife starts going on about the bike in the kitchen

i can see her point, how can she do you a full english and clear up if the bike is in the way? get the bike back in the lounge where it belongs 😉

mrchrispy

+1 Jim Stark 😀

bigsi
    Free Member

3 days in so far and all joing well, it normally falls to bits on a b/hol Monday though so i might go to work tomorrow 😯

showerman
    Free Member

as its an ibis sl it was hanging on the wall in the lounge as a bit of art work just wanted to rub my hands over its carboness mmm can see why she lost it now i never run my hands over her unless looking for my money she has lifted 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Went to work today, thought it'd be quiet as It's a Sunday, but no. 4 cons nearly at blows at lock up arguing over a bag of Werthers & a bag of Cadbury's Eclairs. I'm sure they put something in the methodone to make them whingy & argumentative!

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

not too bad actually, mrs v8 tolerated me rebuilding the bike in the lounge on saturday night and i even got for a ride today.
    Life is good.
    PS. She has instructed that i add how wonderful she is… Yes she is. 🙂

juan
    Free Member

Saturnday ride with Mrs Juan
    This morning ride with Mrs Juan
    Tomorrow Ride not sure who with yet 😀

flip
    Free Member

No problems for me and my wife 😛

Get the right partner, you'll not have any bother 😉

rOcKeTdOg

made it through, but then i haven't spoken to her since last july (and that was by txt)

applying for decree absolute on 21st April! 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

The bike in the bedroom or being washed in the bath. When will you learn how to treat it, FFS?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘it could not last’ is closed to new replies.