Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • ISSUES WITH CRC
  • triballegs
    Free Member

Anyone had issues with delivery of purchases from Chain Reaction Cycles?
    Ordered an item and added priority deliver, paying extra for the privilege with expected delivery this Friday, only to receive an email confirmation stating 4-5 days delivery!

On contacting CRC I was informed – hey ho things happen but we wont charge you for the priority delivery – not good enough CRC!

andyl
    Free Member

ordered some bits last sunday night. Arrived tuesday morning in a jiffy bag. Free postage. 😛

ade9933
    Free Member

Yeah. Much better when you go for standard delivery.

When I contacted them, they refunded my 4.99 postage but I ordered express because it was urgent at the time.

Wiggle were better on express.

stevied
    Free Member

Never, ever pay crc to do next day as it won’t happen. Every time I’ve done it the wrong thing was sent, arrived in 3-4 days..rubbish. Free delivery has always arrived in a couple of days.

legend
    Free Member

stevied – Member
    Never, ever pay crc to do next day as it won’t happen.

Order placed last Tuesday, paid for priority, arrived Wednesday.

warpcow
    Free Member

The few times I’ve used priority it’s been fine; order one morning and it arrives before lunch next day.. And that was to Sweden. Regular delivery takes at öeast 10 days and usually ends up getting lost by Parcel Force.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Sweden here to and no problems with priority. Commentators curse and all that but have always been very impressed with them

robpol
    Free Member

As said above, NEVER pay CRC priority postage as it takes longer to get delivered, standard delivery is quicker!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ISSUES WITH CRC’ is closed to new replies.