Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • issue 85 on android
  • Pook

Anyone know when it goes on the app?

sv

+1.

bobbyspangles

please?

stimpy
    Free Member

Wonder whether STW staffers are Android or iPhone users?

No prizes offered for correct guesses.

Drac

Posting in the forum means things get buried amongst the more important issues such as “how do I do something I could have Googled for.”

I’ll highlight the thread for you now it may be easier to use the below next time.

Website technical enquiries

If you have any questions or concerns about this website – tech@singletrackworld.com

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

Pook: Pocketmags who publish the tablet edition are undergoing technical difficulties. We planned for the issue to be published on Friday. As you know, this didn’t happen. They are trying to launch it as early as possible this week. It’s caused a lot of stress for us guys in the office, as it’s out of our hands now. Thank you for not being mean to us about it, we really appreciate your patience.

Stimpy: STW staff actually collectively own every type of device on every OS so we can test our publications universally. 😉

Pook

Yes, I saw Mark’s update. Apologies for being a bit petulant, but I was stuck working abroad and looking forward to the digital version for plane.

Genuinely didn’t mean to cause any offence – and indeed the explanation for what was going on came after my post so letting this slip off the forum seemed sensible.

Apologies

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

No need to apologise, it’s fair enquiry. I always like to have the magazine launched in time for weekend reading, I’m sorry that this didn’t happen. I hope that you found some entertainment on your flight. Next weekend’s reading instead, eh? 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘issue 85 on android’ is closed to new replies.