Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Issue 85
  • woody21
    Free Member

I have got the paper copy of Issue 85 – but no download. Is it just me?

Pook

I can’t see the download either ( android phone)

cp

Release date is tmw which is when the digital copies go up. Subscriber copies accidentally went out early. There’s a thread a couple of days ago with explanation.

spacey

Similar discussion here http://singletrackworld.com/2013/10/singletrack-issue-85-is-here/ basically printers sent them out early, download ready on Friday.

Coyote
    Free Member

OK. I’ll leave mine in the packaging till tomorrow.

woody21
    Free Member

Cheers

woody21
    Free Member

Is anyone having problems downloading the magazine

benji
    Free Member

No, looked through it on pageflip, and for the first time put it on my kindle.

😳 must not rant on the internet, I look an ignorant fool, sorry folks.

parkesie
    Free Member

Pocketmags downloads only getting the front cover for me.

woody21
    Free Member

Parkesie – same here, first time I have had a problem

parkesie
    Free Member

Ive had it before just left it a day and tried again.

mattbibbings
    Free Member

It was there in pocket mags a minute ago. I downloaded it, got distracted, came back to it and issue 85 has gone from pocket mags. Rubbish.

Mark

Really sorry about this. We’ve been badly let down by our app provider. The issue was full of bugs and glitches and some content was missing so I told the provider to take it out of newsstand earlier tonight and get it fixed. We are really gutted as we’ve worked really hard to make this issue the best digital issue yet and to see it badly presented due to app problems is hugely frustrating. I’ve been told that an update to our app now needs to happen and the timeline for publication us now Monday/Tuesday.

You know… Corporate apologies and polite explanations aside…. Actually I’m bloody **** furious. Today was the last day of my honeymoon and I’ve had to deal with this and I’ve been told it was all down to a ‘miscommunication’ with a developer.

woody21
    Free Member

Mattb – so it’s not just me

Mark – thanks. Sorry it’s affected your honeymoon

tenfoot

Thanks for the update, Mark. Sorry to hear that.

bobmac892

Thank **** for that. Thought I was loosing it there and had imagined downloading last night. Was enjoying it and went to carry on reading just and no trace.

Pity about the hassles. Not been all that impressed with PocketMags. Lots of problems throughout. I wish now I had spent my money on the Premier account instead of rushing into a sub renewal with Pocketmags to.

Best of luck getting it sorted and hope you get back to honeymooning for the rest of weekend. Mind you heard there’s a storm a brewing. You might not make it into work tomorrow… Nudge nudge!

woody21
    Free Member

Anyone had any luck with downloading Issue 85?

sparkyrhino

Got my paper copy early,I have done an audio version(in the voice of the witch from Charlton and the wheelies)send me a blank c90 tape,and I will hi-speed dub you a copy. 😐

allyharp

Anybody else still waiting? It sounds like everybody’s has arrived early, but I still haven’t received a printed copy.

woody21
    Free Member

The paper copy arrived last week. Just tried Pocketmags and it appears to have downloaded but when you scroll it disappears and dumps you out of Pocketmags.

franksinatra

Pocketmags still not working here. Have updated app as suggested. Email sent to subs desk.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Issue 85’ is closed to new replies.