Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Issue 78 app version – anyone else getting lost.
  • leffeboy

I’m a great lover of the online version of the mag. but issue 78 has me feeling likeI’m lost in one of those 80s adventure games where you wander from room to room getting a bit lost and never knowing if you’ve explored everywhere. Anyone else feeling this or should I just mtfu and swipe around randomly a bit more until I’ve seen everything

Spoiler:to get to the end you’ve got to swipe down twice and across once (or is it the other way round)

Still love it though 🙂

Drac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwK5H8Ui-E[/video]

leffeboy

😀 x100. ’twas hoping to find a fine damsel with some ‘cross knobblies but ended up in the dungeon of despair instead

hammyuk
    Free Member

I can’t even get into the sodding issue – they’ve yet to link full subscriber details to the app so even though I have paid for the lot I can’t use it without paying iTunes another sodding subscription…no one at the mag has yet replied to three separate emails asking what is going either so can’t say I’m loving the customer service 😕

Drac

Hammy you can access the mag here http://singletrackworld.com/magarchive/ on various formats. I can’t answer about the App as I don’t use it. Sorry you haven’t had a reply I will highlight this thread for you.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Well they’ve finally linked the accounts but god knows how long it will take PocketMags to make an account.
    They just need to sort the bloody app out now as its appalling after the update :-/

Drac

Ok – We’re ready to get started with app/subscription integration. If you are a Singletrack subscriber and want to get the our lovely magazine through the iPhone, iPad or Android app head over to http://singletrackworld.com/premier/account/
    and opt in. As this is a new feature it will take us a few days to get you set up so be patient.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Are they fixing the app at the same time – 3 times its been deleted and reinstalled and it STILL crashes :-/
    Ready to give up on it at this rate…

doubledunter
    Free Member

Any update on this, Im still kinna lost how to get the digtal version on pocketmags ? 🙁 …or is it just me thats doing it wrong.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nope – the app is utter shite, absolutely appalling and no response from here of Pocket Mags :-/

gavrobb
    Free Member

Well I got it to work (in the end!) but the format looks rather ‘home made’ compared to previous and alternatives. Big text, wide margins all feels a bit like reading a poorly formatted word document.

I love the ipad version and it has been a bit buggy in the past but I always good a good response on email to assist. Perhaps worth giving the guys a break during the holiday period.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Issue 78 app version – anyone else getting lost.’ is closed to new replies.