Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Issue 77 picture fail or have Turner……
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

bought out Singular?
    or is it just me being thick….. (answers on a postcard!)

See the Singular Buzzard review ….

Ben_mw

Just noticed that myself Chris

tommid
    Free Member

Just one of the many editorial issues I notice each month (I am such a geek).
    I blame Chipps… 😆

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

Just to clarify, Turner have not bought out Singular, and it is a mess up with images, which I apologise for. This has been rectified in the digital versions of the issue.

Thanks for noticing this, it’s good to see that the readers have such an eye for detail.

I designed the mag (usually it’s Sim, who has done a fine job for 8 years). It is the first substantially-sized magazine I’ve ever designed, having been out of uni for 3 months. We all have to start somewhere. I’ve learned my lesson and it won’t happen again. Hope this contextualises the situation a bit more. Thought I’d explain it and apologise so speculation doesn’t spread further and it having a negative impact on neither Turner nor Singular.

I’m going back to designing web ads with hamsters, and making Chipps wear a wig etc. now so no need to worry about future issues.

Thanks for reading.

shortcut

Aside fir that minor glitch I happen to think this months issue looks remarkably good! Keep it up.

rewski
    Free Member

Happens to all us designers at some point, very gracious of you to admit it, but buck stops with picture editor or art director, not junior designer 😉

Ace issue btw, feels better quality all round.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Issue 77 picture fail or have Turner……’ is closed to new replies.