Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 414 total)
  • Issue 62?
  • Tiger6791

again ‘nada’ 🙁

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Still nope for me too…… 😥

earbyphil
    Free Member

still a member of the 4 per cent club!

yoshimi

nope, still none

Dr_Bakes

Still missing in Oxford

onewheelgood

Not made it to Warwick yet

swoosh
    Free Member

For those that think we’re blaming STW for the magazine not arriving, I’m certainly not and I don’t think most of the others are either. If ST are paying for a delivery that promises to deliver 96% within 3 days, it would appear they may not be getting that service*

I’m also waiting on 2 other items that were dispatched early last week which have not arrived yet and one of those isn’t even coming via Royal Mail. So there is clearly something up with the postal services at the moment.

*I have absolutely no idea how many subscribers ST mag has or how many have had their copy in the post within the allotted 3 day period, but there are clearly a fair number on here who haven’t had their copy yet.

robbo1234biking

Nothing here this morning (Bedfordshire) but they do seem to be doing two post runs a day at the moment so maybe this afternoon! Think the whole postal system is screwed though – doesnt seem to be any consistency either almost seems like that have given up on older post and just trying to do the newer stuff at the moment!

MrSparkle

FA in East Lancs so far.

singletrackjay
    Free Member

Thanks one and all for your continued patience.

To keep you up to speed with Issue 62 despatch, the current position is that we’re awaiting an official report from Royal Mail, regarding the Singletrack account.

We have been promised feedback by first thing tomorrow morning, at the latest and will pass on the outcome of this.

Thanks again

Jamie

PeteG55
    Free Member

Bought mine in smith’s last sunday. Good read as per usual, but about that calendar……….

singletracksurfer

postie has just been…… but still nothing! 😥

wwaswas

I’ve joined the 96% – it just turned up in Hove 🙂

thv3
    Free Member

Postie been, not made it to Innerleithen yet either 🙁

And those freshly thawed trails are now covered again in fresh snow.

DaRC_L

Mine arrived yesterday – with the new calendar

sadexpunk

nowt here in lincoln either yet.

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

still no here if it isnt here by firday its time to go raid the stw hq!!!!!! 😈

only live 10-15 min away from there any way

cr500dom
    Free Member

Still nothing Here in Norfolk 🙁

tony_m
    Free Member

MrSparkle – Member
    FA in East Lancs so far.

Finally arrived in West Lancs this morning.

FOG

Sheffield still mag free [ apart from in the shops of course!]

mrmojo
    Free Member

Still Nowt in Glasgow 🙁

Gary_M
    Free Member

Not arrived for me either. Post running fine though, wiggle parcel ordered two days ago arrived today. Go wiggle.

I’m not bothered as I probably won’t read it anyway.

MrSparkle

Can I have it then??

Finally arrived in West Lancs this morning.

Oh aye, rub it in!

Spud

I am reneging on my last post, it’s getting rather daft now all the couriers and RM blaming the bloody snow. Been sod all for a week here now and still nothing is being delivered.

gator
    Free Member

Nothing here (West Yorks) – 🙁

HarryTuttle

Nothing here yet (Sussex).

We only had 3 days of snow 2 weeks ago. The snow was all gone from here long BEFORE the mags were sent out, so if RM use that excuse then I’d suggest they’re telling porkys!

No other sign of screwed up deliveries here.

BTW I blame RM not STW.

GasmanJim
    Free Member

No sign of issue 62 here in North Wales, but everything else I’ve bought on line in the past week or so has arrived very promptly, so it ain’t the weather.

While it may not be STW’s fault I think the decent thing would be to provide a free digital download of this issue for all of us who haven’t received the standard of service expect for our subscription.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Not got mine 🙁 and only 19.3mi from STW HQ.

tartanscarf

Nuffink here in snowy Glencoe. There’s something really odd going on with our mail, a few items posted recently have arrived but items posted before haven’t. There must be a big shed somewhere full of stuff! Still, at least we got more than one letter today.

Mark

Gasman

Theres a digital version available to Premier users on the front page in the delayed story. If you aren’t Premier yet but you are a subscriber then we will activate your account tomorrow. Standby for more instructions on that tomorrow. Ill warn everyone now that it just gets worse round here as office staff are dropping like flies with flu now too 🙁

metalheart
    Free Member

Rien dans le ‘Deen neither.

And with the current snow situation, I aint holding my breath.

If I hadn’t already downloaded it for a quick scan then I’d be need to ‘browse’ at Smiths…

lazlo53
    Free Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, if any of you know Nathan, he’ll tell you how much of an STW supporter I am, but I’ve had enough apologies over the months to last me a lifetime. I’ve just posted this on the home news page. I guess that I’ve reached the end of my tether and am prepared to join all the already banned scrotes

Dear Mark, another day and nothing. I’ve been buying STW since day 1 and have been a subscriber since about issue 10. That, I know, doesn’t give me any special rights, but it does indicate my loyalty to the mag.
    Over the last year or so the subscriber delivery dates have slipped behind the shop availability dates (well they bloody have with mine) but this issues non appearance has become beyond all excuse. Ban me if you want for bad language, but I’m **** sick of reading excuses and apologies, when is my magazine going to arrive?

sc-xc

^ it was posted over a week ago. Why not direct your impotent rage to royal mail?

lazlo53
    Free Member

btw, that’s a bloody good filter, because I didn’t say ****, I said *******, as in sexual action

lazlo53
    Free Member

sc-xc..moderate off

sc-xc

[/quote]sc-xc..moderate of

moderate of what?

Is a magazine really so important that you get so angry? Chill out. Go for a beer, spread some Christmas love. It will get here when it gets here…but really, there are better things to worry about mate.

lipseal
    Free Member

Got mine today if anyone’s interested.. 😛

orange
    Free Member

Dear Mark, another day and nothing. I’ve been buying STW since day 1 and have been a subscriber since about issue 10. That, I know, doesn’t give me any special rights, but it does indicate my loyalty to the mag.
    Over the last year or so the subscriber delivery dates have slipped behind the shop availability dates (well they bloody have with mine) but this issues non appearance has become beyond all excuse. Ban me if you want for bad language, but I’m **** sick of reading excuses and apologies, when is my magazine going to arrive?

hey lazlo53 – your dummy and teddy bear are still on the floor and you’ve still haven’t got a copy of your beloved mag!

its RM you should really be complaining to – or is it the weather, or maybe the xmas shoppers, no, maybe thatcher…

lazlo53
    Free Member

moderate was a euphamism for **** off sc-x, I’m not angry, I am chilled, I’ve got a g&t by my side, tomorrow I’ll be collecting our daughter from uni for Christmas, it’d be difficult for me to be more relaxed. But I am fed up with excuses that come out month after month as to why the subscriber issues are delayed. Are you a print subscriber? because you don’t sound like one, in fact you sound like so many other blowhards on this forum

lazlo53
    Free Member

gosh Orange, you are a funny one

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 414 total)

The topic ‘Issue 62?’ is closed to new replies.